X

No power to tail light, signals or dash "power" or "nuetral" light

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No power to tail light, signals or dash "power" or "nuetral" light

Hey so went to switch my factory tail lights out with new ones...sounds simple enough right...Well as im connecting the new ones i lose power to my tail light and dash lights...This is a 93 Kat 600...still receiving power through all lines just not actually lighting anything up...Also the headlight is still working...Wierd part....So i lock (fully twist) key to the left because i was feeling defeated and instead of shutting everything down and locking my tail light starts to shine....I'm lost, and any advice would help!

Check your fuse box

Comment

You lost a neg somewhere if you're seeing 12v
      "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to upset you when I called you stupid. I thought you already knew..."
      spammer police
      USAF veteran
      If your a veteran, join the KR veterans group

Comment

Originally posted by leeky93kat View Post
        Hey so went to switch my factory tail lights out with new ones...sounds simple enough right...Well as im connecting the new ones i lose power to my tail light and dash lights...This is a 93 Kat 600...still receiving power through all lines just not actually lighting anything up...Also the headlight is still working...Weird part....So i lock (fully twist) key to the left because i was feeling defeated and instead of shutting everything down and locking my tail light starts to shine....I'm lost, and any advice would help!
        all the way left on switch is "park" position. tail light stays on.
        never sleep with anyone crazier than yourself sigpic2011,2012,2013,2014,2015,2016

Comment

Working...
        X