X

got lucky

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• got lucky

i got pulled over yesterday going about 50 in a 30 (or maybe a little faster). i was just cresting a hill on a back road near my house and there he was. he said i was doing 45 but let me go b/c i have a clean driving record and he was cool. i understand the need for speed limits but i wish they didn't apply to me

enjoy the fact that he was a cool guy. There are many cops that are cool and will let you off or at least go easy on you, however the one that got me a week ago was wasn't
    sigpic
    2004 hayabusa LE-my ride
    2006 ninja 250-the wifes ride

Riding is not just something you do, its a way of life.

Comment

there's always that "outrun them option" if you have the balls and the bike to do it.
      sigpic2006 KAT 750

"Ever wonder how some people have made it as far in life as they have?"

Comment

Cant outrun a raido... Gotta be close to home or really know where to go if you're planning on running
        My first bike: 2001 Suzuki GSX-F

Comment

yeah I hear ya
          sigpic2006 KAT 750

"Ever wonder how some people have made it as far in life as they have?"

Comment

and pray to god he didnt catch your plate, or get it on camera, or he'll just come by your house at his leisure and have your bike impounded while he arrests you since running from them is a felony (at least it is here in canada, and thats what they do here)
            charlie was a chemist, but charlie is no more. what charlie thought was h2o was h2so4

Comment

Was he sitting on the other side of the hill or coming the other way?

Often times the cop will just guess your speed, he probably didn't have you on radar if he was driving the other way.

Either way, glad that you didn't get a ticket.
              Last edited by Zepp; 08-09-2009, 09:17 PM.
              2007 Honda CBR600rr
              2007 Kawasaki Ninja ZX-14

visit the Twisted Assassins
              sigpic

Comment

Glad you didn't get a ticket. He must've had his donuts for the morning, so he was in a good mood.
                02 Katana 600 (weekend toy) 11.892 @ 111.92 MPH
                90 GSXR 750/1216
                96 Chevy S-10 (work truck)
                87 Rear Engine Dragster 8.46 @ 157MPH
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Zepp View Post
                  Was he sitting on the other side of the hill or coming the other way?

Often times the cop will just guess your speed, he probably didn't have you on radar if you was driving the other way.

Either way, glad that you didn't get a ticket.
                  he was sitting at the top of the hill and facing me. he very well could have been estimating my speed. the road was recently paved and lots of people have been speeding on it. they are just trying to get people to slow down a bit. he said if i was going up to 40 they wouldn't bother me.

Comment

Run from the man and loose your bike cause you will be in jail longer then 30 days and your bike wil not be yours any longer thats how i got mine at a impound sale 2002 -600 for $1050

Comment

Working...
                    X