• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

mee likes
    Ray - Thank you, may I have another?

Comment

Very Nice. Awsome Kat.
      My Every Move Is A Calculated Step............

*~*~*~*KNIGHTRIDERS*~*~*~*

Comment

good job! looks great man... keep it up!

Comment

All white 8) Love the lower graphics

www.3dflag.com

Comment

what does the character on your windscreen mean ?
            " The key to Immortality., is first living a life worth remembering." -St Augustine

Comment

wild animal
              i have been tru hell only god can judge me now

Comment

Originally posted by Badkitty
                Beef brokori numba foty nine

Just kidding man. I like the all white. definatly something different. I'd never be able to keep it remotly clean though

Comment

I dont think youll have to worry about the chain grease and bugs,tar and what not you seem to be pretty miticulous .That bike is done right,never seen anything like it.really dude its done right..

Comment

Originally posted by woobie
                    The Kat looks good in All white

Where did you get all the suzuki decals?
                    Ditto!

Comment

sweet

never thought i`d like an all white bike but i just changed my mind nice bike!!

whered u get the katriders decals ???

Comment

Originally posted by Badkitty
                        ditto

ps the cool blue windscreen adds a great touch with the white paint!
                        One who is a Samurai must before all things keep constantly in mind, by day and by night... the fact that he has to die." -- The Code of the Samurai

Comment

thanks everyone im about to get the pipe painted white to
                          i have been tru hell only god can judge me now

Comment

I think you're dodging the "Where'd you get the decals" question for a reason. Are they blackmarket decals? Is that why?

Comment

newbie here - great looking bike
                              where are you all getting the seat cowl - i NEEED one!

Comment

Originally posted by Dan Dubeau
                                I'd never be able to keep it remotly clean though
                                it is a misconception that white is hard to keep clean. go for a ride on a dirt road.....him on his white bike, and you on a black or dark colored bike and see who's bike looks dirtier after. dirt/dust is more noticeable on a darker color.....and I will swear to that.

as for your bike Beebe (weird saying your name cuz I lived in a town called beebee for a few years), it looks awesome. I honestly have to say that is probably one of...if not THE nicest kat of that model that I have ever seen. And that means alot coming from me cuz I don't give compliments towards bikes very often....cuz I always see something that I would do differently. Can't say that with yours though. However, you might lose me if you put the exhaust white. I think that would push it over the edge as "too much". If it was me, I would polish the can so it shines like show quality chrome and leave it like that.

oh...btw, I can't say the nicest kat I have seen in general cuz I like my model better
                                I don't have a short temper. I just have a quick reaction to bullshit.

Comment

Working...
                                X