No announcement yet.
X

mywith my new seat cowl

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I am reminded of Ahab, ""Towards thee I roll, thou all-destroying but unconquering whale; to the last I grapple with thee; from hell’s heart I stab at thee; for hate’s sake I spit my last breath at thee. Sink all coffins and all hearses to one common pool! and since neither can be mine, let me then tow to pieces, while still chasing thee, though tied to thee, thou damned whale! Thus, I give up the spear!"

Comment

Originally posted by zenjim
      I am reminded of Ahab, ""Towards thee I roll, thou all-destroying but unconquering whale; to the last I grapple with thee; from hell’s heart I stab at thee; for hate’s sake I spit my last breath at thee. Sink all coffins and all hearses to one common pool! and since neither can be mine, let me then tow to pieces, while still chasing thee, though tied to thee, thou damned whale! Thus, I give up the spear!"
      Sound like someone that should give up fishing.
      "The secret to life is to keep your mind full and your bowels empty. Unfortunately, the converse is true for most people."

Comment

sweet

That is one clean, sweet looking bike.
        "Your opinion of me is none of my business"...Helryd

Comment

this kat is definitely tight. I like the allwhite look to. I agree that some fairing screens or mesh in the holes with a little chrome or polish on a few other things will really make it POP! I am actually working on my bike too, in the process of having chrome work and custom paint too. I like the braada concepts cowl. I already got mine too. Hey have you won any contests for this bike yet? I would imagine you could have!
          "Keeps it movin"

"Mean people SUCK......Nice people Swallow!"

Comment

wow...bike looks hot...strait fiyya..

Comment

the katrider decal on the bottom i ordered from here at katriders.com and the one on my windshield i had made. i caned the white pipe idea.
              i have been tru hell only god can judge me now

Comment

bike looks sweet bro! I would be scared to death to ride it though due to the fear of getting it the least bit dirty.
                You shut your mouth when your talking to me!!

Spread the word!! www.bikerfriend.org

Comment

Working...
                X