X

KOTM silliness

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by AHF
    One thing that I don't think anyone here can be accused of is forgetting that this site is to have fun.
    Then why all the complaining from everyone lately? That is not fun and it sends the forum down a long path of dread and misery....

Comment

I don't think it's that there's a lot of complaining going around. You have to realize that KOTM has been around for a really long time, and has always been looked at as a very high honor. I think the concern is that it may turn into nothing more than a popularity contest or even a joke altogether...at least that's what I'm taking the concerns as.

Comment

when I rebuild my Kat....I DEMAND TO BE NOMINATED AND WIN KOTM!

This is not pimping...its a FRIKKIN ORDER!

Comment

Originally posted by Range

Who are you??

Comment

Originally posted by AHF

Who are you??
            a member with a KAT...NO SOUP FOR YOU!

Comment

Originally posted by AHF
              I don't think it's that there's a lot of complaining going around. You have to realize that KOTM has been around for a really long time, and has always been looked at as a very high honor. I think the concern is that it may turn into nothing more than a popularity contest or even a joke altogether...at least that's what I'm taking the concerns as.
              I dont think it will ever be a joke, It is my belief it is and will always be considered a high honor.... I dont think that there was one bike this month that did not deserve to be in the contest and Tok deserved the win because he got the most votes, stock or mods, end of story..... Anytime you have a voting contest it is about popularity!!! 8) I had fun being a part of it and I would not change a thing.....

Comment

Originally posted by AHF

Who are you??
                That was cold Range...just cold.

Comment

I voted for the kat that appealed to me the most, then like an hour later I get an email from the same guy pimping for my vote. This is a good time to let him know that if he was 61 minutes earlier with his email, someone else would have gotten the vote. It should be a very simple procedure. Post the pics, let people vote according to their tastes....announce the winner. It's not rocket science.
                  Anyway, all I know is that when my kat is done and I post the final results, I expect at least a nomination....cuz if not, I am going to cry cuz of all the hard work I put in it
                  (range is going for the "demand" method.....I am going to use the guilt factor)
                  I don't have a short temper. I just have a quick reaction to bullshit.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by AHF

Who are you??
                      First : your dead to me!

Well the first person who pimps their ride to me will..uhh..lets say it will not be nice...
                      Help Support Katriders.com via Motorcyclegear.com

"That whenever any form of government becomes destructive to these ends, it is the right of the people to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new government, laying its foundation on such principles and organizing its powers in such form, as to them shall seem most likely to effect their safety and happiness." - Declaration of Independance

Comment

Well the first person who pimps their ride to me will..uhh..lets say it will not be nice...
                        Tell 'Em Z!!

Pimp your rides by putting work into them and then let us decide, on our own terms, who is worthy.

This is my second KOTM win and I have never had to "Pimp it" through e-mails or PMs. If you feel you need to bother everyone and beg for votes, it seems you already know you're not worthy. Suck it the F#@% up and drive on, troop. Begging is not honorable. Period!!
                        Why bother doing anything if you cannot
                        "Be All You Can Be."

http://www.myspace.com/kahluamud

Comment

Soup nazi !!!!!

Just let your ride do the pimpin for you. Win or lose ur a winner.

Comment

I don't think pimping should be allowed. Nor posting pics of your own bike in the nomination thread...people will just nominate you just to shut you up sometimes.

I don't think pimping should be done through PMs (no offense ghost as I already made my mind up before voting began)

I do think the post count limit for nominations should go up to 100 though...

Voting threads should also list the desired mods the owner would like to let voters know...looks can be deceiving

Comment

The links to the pictures show you the rider profile and if the nominee has filled in the options in his or her profile you can see them there.

Just and FYI for ya

Comment

Blah!

Comment

Working...
                                X