Bye Bye Katana

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bye Bye Katana

Well guys im out of here.
    Traded my 03 600 for a 02 Kawasaki Vulcan 1500.

This thing is nice and comfy and has plenty of power.
    See ya later guys!

Why leave? Most here don't ride a Kat
    I'm getting old, just not that old.......yet.
    "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to upset you when I called you stupid. I thought you already knew..."
    spammer police
    USAF veteran
    If your a veteran, join the KR veterans group

Comment

That's right. just cause you don't own a kat anymore doesn't mean you have to check out. Good luck with the new machine/

Comment

Lol yea im sure ill stop by anywho.
        And im not old in my 30s but man this thing rides nice.

Comment

Vulcans are a nice ride.... comfy bike.

If you are riding a vulcan, you MUST check out Catfish Cooley on his vulcan on youtube if you can still find it .... it is a laugh to say the least.

Comment

I can tell you all I have almost 100 miles on this bike already and ive also been in bad rain already. It handled so nice its almost a sin.
            Best bike ive ever been on!

Comment

Originally posted by loneraider View Post
              That's right. just cause you don't own a kat anymore doesn't mean you have to check out. Good luck with the new machine/
              Yep! No need to split

I admit it.....I sold my 1100f several years ago. Came back in here last fall when I ran across another used 1100f for sale and was considering buying it.

Ultimately, though, I went another direction. BUT....I still hang out here. Check in a couple times a week!

.....sT
              --

FAA, retired (1983-2012)

Comment

For some of us a Katana speaks of a great time in our lives. Remembrance of such times are good. I have newer bikes in my stable but I still love to ride my Katana the best. I'm not looking forward to the day that I have to give up my Katana. Hopefully, it will go to one of my sons for their enjoyment.

Comment

I admit it was rather bitter sweet in a way. I was happy to get the Kawasaki but at the same time I kept looking back at the Katana while I drove away...
                  It was my first bike after all.

Comment

My Katana was also my first bike. I got it in 1997 as a left over 1996 new bike. I can't part with it. Too many good times.

Comment

Working...
                    X