X

wussup yall!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• wussup yall!

blkpitbull here, (previously katanasevenfidy @KP) I sure am glad this place is here now!!!
    Um I dont know any wise quotes so go read katansoldiers quote in his signature!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Welcome to your new home
    fulcrum (aka David)
    Blue 2004 GSX750F
    Life is pleasant. Death is peaceful. It's the transition that's troublesome.--Isaac Asimov
    If you can keep your head, while all around you are losing theirs, then you probably aren't grasping the situation

Crash virginity lost: March 6th 2005

Comment

Welcome! Sit a spell...take your shoes off!!

Wheew! put'em on! put'em on!!

Comment

THANKS I think I will..........................put my shoes back on, shew smells like moldy clothes!!! LOL
        Um I dont know any wise quotes so go read katansoldiers quote in his signature!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Welcome!!

We're just getting started here but we are off to a great start! Lots of familiar names and a few new ones trickling in too. Glad you found us! Hope you'll hang around a while
          Welcome to KatRiders.com! Click here to register

Comment

Ill be here as long as the sites here!!!! 8)

Thanks

Comment

Welcome to KR. Great to have you here. Alot of the same KP people mixed with new people. Going to be great. Enjoy the Ride
              www.mopowersports.com

Comment

Thanks !!!

Comment

Welcome! Cool dog ya have there. I have a black pit myself (but she's only 1/2 pitbull)
                  1994 Kawasaki ZX6E

Comment

Originally posted by Highsight2020
                    Welcome to KR. Great to have you here. Alot of the same KP people mixed with new people. Going to be great. Enjoy the Ride
                    that'll be forever!! we aint going nowhere. glad you found us! keep spreading the word about KR

Comment

Hi ya, glad you found us, welcome to KR!!
                      Welcome to KatRiders.com! Click here to register

Comment

Originally posted by pitbull76
                        Welcome! Cool dog ya have there. I have a black pit myself (but she's only 1/2 pitbull)
                        Thanks!

Yeah shes something else. She is the absolute best dog ive ever owned, and ive had afew dogs.....She was only about 6 1/2 months old in the avitar pic, at about 45 lbs. Shes 9months now and about 65 lbs. Your dog is a beauty too!!!

Todd

Comment

Originally posted by Katgirl
                          Hi ya, glad you found us, welcome to KR!!
                          \

Thanks Katgirl!!

Comment

Bienvenido! (I have to be original!) LOL!
                            PICSSSS!!!!

Comment

Welcome to KR

Comment

Working...
                              X