X

Body Work

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Body Work

Are there any body modification kits to the 98+ Kat out there. I am mainly just looking to replace the front fairing so if there is also any direct bolt ups. How hard was it to bolt up the GSX-R front?? And are there any spotier windscreens that extend back more than striaght up?? sorry a lot of questions.
    R.I.P. Jason you will be missed.

Hear in the land of make believe anything is possible!!!

As far as I know noting "bolts up"
    But be the first on your block!!
    Then write it up!

Comment

Go to motorcyclebodywork.com I dont know about there quality but they do make stuff.

As for me. Im re skining my bike with catalystracing bodywork. Hopefully soon.
      Live Fast, Die Stupid

05 GSXR-1000 70000 miles
      6.28 @ 122 in the 8th (short bike. 56")
      5.90 @ 127 in the 8th (long bike. 62") Its still got more to go.

Comment

You can get various types of windscreens and styles depending on what you want vs the stock design.

lockhart phillips, sportech,speedscreen, memphis shades all make great styles and colors.

Comment

kool kool im not a fan of the rounded bubble i like the extended style
          R.I.P. Jason you will be missed.

Comment

Re: Body Work

Originally posted by RydeBye
            How hard was it to bolt up the GSX-R front??
            I just crossed my arms, nodded my head, blinked my eyes and it was on there It's a lot of cutting, a lot of rigging, and a lot of fabbing. It would be interesting to see it done on a 98+ though. AIM me if have any questions 'bout it.
            --2002 Triumph Daytona 955i
            --'91 Katana 600/'04 Gixxer 600 Hybrid

Comment

Working...
            X