X

Saturday ride w/ fellow KatRider

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Saturday ride w/ fellow KatRider

The GF and I met up with fellow KatRider 'hellcamp' from a (very close) neighboring city this past Saturday. Weather was nice - a little more humid than I particularly like, but at least it wasn't hot. We led him through some curvy roads in northern Raleigh (about as "twisty" as northern Raleigh gets, without getting too far away from civilization), and generally had a nice 2-hour ride.

Wasn't able to snap any photos, but it was cool seeing a small pack of 3 Kats I think next time he'll show us his part of town. Thanks hellcamp for meeting up, and thanks to KR for being a great community
    "Pleasant experiences make life enjoyable, painful experiences lead to growth" - cheap Chinese fortune cookie

sounds like fun.i wish i was there.

Comment

Always good to hear about members meeting up in person!

'89 Toyota Supra Targa N/A
      '90 Supra Turbo- mods in profile
      '96 Kat 750-mods in profile--SOLD!!
      '96 Honda CBR900rr -- I go outside and hump it at night.
      '02 Honda CBR954rr -- Red, 'cause it's faster!

Comment

What! Raleigh! Other Kat riders!
        2006 GSX600F

Comment

I would ride with a fellow kr member, but his posterbike is always broken down.

Comment

Originally posted by katana bob
            Bite me biatch. It will be back together here real soon. STUPID CLUTCH SPRING BOLTS. Breaking.

Glad you had a good time. It is always nice to be able to ride with others from the board.
            www.mopowersports.com

Comment

Yup we had an awesome time hitting north Raleigh's civilized twisties Weather was pretty good, and we didn't have much traffic except for a siren-blaring firetruck heading in the opposite direction on one of twisty roads Was great meeting and riding with fellow Katriders. Thanks for the ride guys Gotta say, both Teh_K and GF's bikes are awfully sweet lookin. We'll definitely get pics next time.

BTW, turns out we have 5 or 6 ppl from Raleigh registered on the KR Where are all you fellas? Let's get up and show those ride-pic posting Canucks a thing or two
              Once you can accept the universe as being something expanding into an infinite nothing which is something, wearing stripes with plaid is easy.
              - Albert Einstein

Comment

Sounds great! I always like to getaway from Civilization though. I find there are much better roads out there!
                Kan-O-Gixxer!
                -89 Gixxer 1100 Engine
                -Stage 3 Jet Kit / KNN Pod Filters
                -Ohlins Susupension
                -Various Other Mods

Comment

Let's get up and show those ride-pic posting Canucks a thing or two [/quote]

Bring it on

Comment

I am located in NW Raleigh (Leesville Rd and 540). Let me know if You guys are planning to get together.
                    Attached Files
                    2006 GSX600F

Comment

2006 GSX600F

Comment

Originally posted by HS2020
                        Originally posted by katana bob
                        Bite me biatch. It will be back together here real soon. STUPID CLUTCH SPRING BOLTS. Breaking.

Glad you had a good time. It is always nice to be able to ride with others from the board.
                        Dont jinx yourself man..just get it fixed and then dont talk about it so the motorcycle gods won't try and screw with you again

Comment

Working...
                        X