No announcement yet.
X

How do you wave?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

deppends where i am and what i am doing..

i have givven so far only 2 wave's while being up on 1... and surprisingly got a thumbs up on each time..

usually a palm stright out with a peace sign or just a palm out if im on the hwy.. funny how some people still see ya from across the median..

if on the twisties i still throw the arm out no matter how sharp the turn is... unless i didn't see them due to a blind corner i will nod cause by the time you think to throw the arm out it's to late....

oh well...

to cruiser riders that are to good to wave after i see them look right at me up goes the bird in there face..

infact the other day i had a cruiser ask me how many light posts am i counting.. i replied well i didn't see any down that road.. he said well i have been riding for 35 years and you are going to hit one how long have you been riding? a month? i was like no 2 1/2 years thank you i ride this stretch of road atleast twice a day and you are the one the crossed the double yellows on a blind turn to catch up with me.. so how many grills are you waiting for? he replied with a sharp FU.. i was like well dude just cause i am almost draggin knee's doing mean i am a bad rider it's the quality of rider on a sharp turn while taking it at 60-80mph.. and i told him to have a good day and keep the rubber side down... then proccessed with my 120 mile trip to spartanburg... cruisers tend to piss me off alot of the time.. this one i think i got in a way to where i wasn't being rude..
    Woody
    http://www.nationalcyclesupply.net
    http://www.ncsupply.com

Comment

Originally posted by baist111
      I like the peace sign as well...

But at lights I like to get off my bike jump over traffic and shake another riders hand
      And how many times have they taken off scared that you were gonna attack them or something

Comment

Originally posted by WildKat
        Originally posted by baist111
        I like the peace sign as well...

But at lights I like to get off my bike jump over traffic and shake another riders hand
        And how many times have they taken off scared that you were gonna attack them or something
        I think MacGyver beat the crap out of him the other day That's what you get for trying to be friendly
        ****** WAS...Ma Ma Ma My Katana ******

Si hoc signum legere potes, operis boni in rebus Latinus alacribus et fructuosis potiri potes.

Comment

Originally posted by Najus
          If I see a Harley rider I usually give em the middle finger.

not as if theyd catch you anyways right?

anyways.. i only nod, as i dont like to let go of the controls in traffic, but my nod is more of a "gday" nod, as if you'd wink and tilt ya head.. its how its generally done round here... i only wave with my hand if someone else does it to me.

cheers.joe.

Comment

I'll throw the devils horns just to change it up sometimes
            "Stupid is as stupid does" - Forset Gumps Mama

Comment

It's all about the two fingered wave. Two fingered peace sign to the side. This is how it is done.
              TiM

Comment

down low peace sign!!

Walter Sobchak: You know, Dude, I myself dabbled in pacifism once.

Comment

somtimes the "low peace" sign but if I'm busy trying to do some thing...like trying to pay attention to traffic a flip of the head kinda take the place of the wave...
                  Good judgement comes from experience, and often experience comes from Bad Judgement :smt084
                  Help Support Katriders.com via Motorcyclegear.com
                  Welcome to KatRiders.com! Click here to Register

nah nah nah nah nah nah JAX! (special thnx to sexwax)

Comment

The down low, backwards hand wave if I'm moving. When parked at red lights it usually peace signs or head nods. However, I do recieve a lot of thumbs up for ol'school riders.
                    "Knowledge comes from finding the answers, yes, but understanding what the answers mean is what brings wisdom. Men who didn’t understand the difference have been the ruin of some of the world’s greatest civilizations." - Lionel Luthor

Comment

Down low, catching air, forward hand wave. Head nod when shifting on take-off or stopping.
                      2006 Black N Gold Katana 750.
                      Hey Pittsburgh!!! (and Western PA), Join the
                      "Sport Bike Alliance of Pittsburgh" : http://www.sportbikealliance.com And lets RIDE...
                      Motorcycle Maintenance Scheduling and MPG tool: http://www.mileagetracker.org/index.php
                      Veteran of the United States Air Force.
                      "Land of the Free... BECAUSE... of the Brave".

Comment

I give 'em an open hand with the palm forward at about shoulder level.

Or, if it's a chick, I stand on my pegs and give 'em a big "giggety-giggety-goo" complete with thrusting of the lowers.

Sometimes that's a challenge in traffic though.
                        FrankenKat 1216
                        GS Fiter 816
                        GSXR750! (race)

Comment

DooD,
                          Where the hell did that come from. I've heard the saying before. My buddy, that I worked with, up in Juneau, AK used to say that. And he got me saying it. Where did it originate.

Oh yea, Low wave. Peace sign is cool. I am going to start doing that. But not what DooD does, thats all him.
                          http://www.geocities.com/kissarmymc/
                          bikerfriend.org You get cool stickers for your cage

Comment

Lol...Quagmeyer, from Family Guy....
                            FrankenKat 1216
                            GS Fiter 816
                            GSXR750! (race)

Comment

Compilation of the very best from Quagmire in this video clip. Family Guy Dailyhaha is your daily dose of laughs!
                              Once you can accept the universe as being something expanding into an infinite nothing which is something, wearing stripes with plaid is easy.
                              - Albert Einstein

Comment

Devil horns,always...

Comment

Working...
                                X