X

Took a bird to the jugular

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Najus
    You should of pulled over and then go punch the bird in the face for smacking into you like that.
    rofl. if it wasn't already dead, pull over, run across the road, pick up his almost lifeless body say "bird your finished!" and punch him in the face.

Comment

Well, you know what they say...

"A bird in the jugular is worth two in the bush."
      "The secret to life is to keep your mind full and your bowels empty. Unfortunately, the converse is true for most people."

Comment

No joke. A few years ago there was a husband and wife riding there bikes. Along the side of the road was a family of geese. The one adult flew up at the guy and hit him in the chest knocking him off the bike. The poor guy died from the crash in front of his wife.

Comment

Bird Flu, into you. Glad your OK
          http://www.geocities.com/kissarmymc/
          bikerfriend.org You get cool stickers for your cage

Comment

Originally posted by Kat-A-Tonic
            Well, you know what they say...

"A bird in the jugular is worth two in the bush."
            I don't know about you, but I wouldn't want any birds in my bush. Just think about them pecking at the berries!!
            -Tiny

'05 Katana 600

Comment

That had to hurt. I'll stick to the cicadas that love the fleshy parts of my arms. No birds for me, please.

Originally posted by WildKat
              Hey I know how you feel. I got hit by a chicken once while riding....it didnt feel good at the time but atleast i can laugh about it now too
              Wait....you got hit by a chicken? What it'd do, some kind of kung fu leap from a bush next to the road? Brings new meaning to Kung Pow Chicken...
              Pain is just weakness leaving the body.
              -Unknown Author

The quarrels of lovers are the renewal of love.
              -Terence

Comment

Originally posted by Steve_Guelph
                No joke. A few years ago there was a husband and wife riding there bikes. Along the side of the road was a family of geese. The one adult flew up at the guy and hit him in the chest knocking him off the bike. The poor guy died from the crash in front of his wife.
                Whoa . . .. buzzkill.
                05 GSX-600
                89 zx750r
                04 Honda TRX-450

Comment

Man I'm not even going to ask about those berries in the bush!! LOL!

That must've sucked! I had sunglasses on once and the visor up and a bee flew into my helmet and stung my neck, ouch!

How about riding on a sultry evening with the shield up because it's so muggy and riding right into a june bug at 70mph, ouch!

I'm glad you stayed on the bike, hitting a bird with your neck! Yeowzers!

Comment

How do the harley riders with their chopper helmets do it with all the wind and the bugs yuck.
                    "Wait you are hitting me for something I might do"

Comment

had a friend take a crow in the face, knocked him off his bike broke his back when he went through a sign. he could still walk after several months of recovery, but never rode again
                      luv my 95 katana

Comment

wow everytime i ride it seems that i alwyas come close to hitting a bird...now you just made me beleive that the next bird i see its going to hit me!!!

Comment

Okay I know it is not funny when anyone get hits while driving but.....I am sitting in my office with tears streaming down my face . A friggin chicken...the kung pow comment...then a crow??? Sorry for the laughter but a chicken .

Comment

I hit a Dragon Fly once at full speed and it felt like I had hit a bird... I can't imagvne what hitting a bird would fell like though!!!!
                            Kan-O-Gixxer!
                            -89 Gixxer 1100 Engine
                            -Stage 3 Jet Kit / KNN Pod Filters
                            -Ohlins Susupension
                            -Various Other Mods

Comment

Working...
                            X