X

Sport Bike Decals

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sport Bike Decals

I have been looking around for a month trying to find decals for the katana and everything is for the gsx-r. I found this site called planetsuperbike.com and they have decals for all bikes and can custom make decals like gas caps that say katana in custom colors(of course it is extra for custom) but the prices seem fair. They have stuff like fork decals,rim decals etc... I know it is hard for us to find things for the KAT so if anyone is interested check the site out shipping is a flat fee of 6 bucks and takes 2-3 days I am ordering this weekend. I know it may make the Kat look like a sport bike and if I really wanted one I should have bought one but it is something different.
    "Wait you are hitting me for something I might do"

thanks, I'll check it out.

Walter Sobchak: You know, Dude, I myself dabbled in pacifism once.

Comment

Check out Ebay...there are decals there in regards to the Katana/GSXF...
      Good judgement comes from experience, and often experience comes from Bad Judgement :smt084
      Help Support Katriders.com via Motorcyclegear.com
      Welcome to KatRiders.com! Click here to Register

nah nah nah nah nah nah JAX! (special thnx to sexwax)

Comment

Nothing wrong with decals on your bike.. I have a few dragon decals on mine that look awesome, IMO atleast

Just all in what you like and dont like...

Comment

I'm feeling the decals. Especially the Superman. Thanks for the link.
          "Knowledge comes from finding the answers, yes, but understanding what the answers mean is what brings wisdom. Men who didn’t understand the difference have been the ruin of some of the world’s greatest civilizations." - Lionel Luthor

Comment

you can also go to a local shop that makes signs for offices. they always love to do something different and creative.

Comment

Long Live the D

Comment

Originally posted by paradoxmd
                http://tapeworks.com/SUZUKI%20Pages/Katana600750.html
                Those are all of the old ones except the front decal...it would be nice to see some on a new one.

jC

Comment

try this guy on ebay sungh2006, just ordered a set from him in brushed chrome for mine and they are awsome and were very cheap! I think i paid $18 dollars total shipped! just do a search with his name he can do them in any color you like and probably do customs also! chris

Comment

Working...
                  X