X

guy on katana hit's a F250

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• guy on katana hit's a F250

well i hope this wasn't someone on this forum..

he's not dead luckly..

i pulled this off another forum

So my wife and I were on our way to homedepot today in our mazda6. The best way there is go take a 4lane main road through town, past walmart and then it is another block or so down the road. There is a stop light at the walmart parking lot exit. We have the green light so we are about to enter the entersection and some dumbass on an older katana runs the red light, pulls out in front of us, and attempts to cross over into the inside lane... only prob is there is a f250 in the inside lane!!! Dumbass never looked either way, never slowed down or any thing. He freaking slammed right into the side of the f250. I pulled over to see if he was alright and everthing. He got rashed on his arms and legs a bit and his bike got plastics all messed up. After seeing that he was ok... I proceeded to tell him that he was a dumbass and needed to be more cautious... and that he could have killed himself... and that if I wasn't paying attention I could have killed him... and that I was a bike rider and his dumbass was making us all look bad!!! Basically I chewed his ass out until the cops showed up and started filling out thier report. GUYS LIKE THIS JUST PISS ME OFF!!!

OK Im done venting

so if it was someone on this forum and going to try and make some other story up.. we know the truth
    Woody
    http://www.nationalcyclesupply.net
    http://www.ncsupply.com

Glad to see that he was ok and he deserved the chewing out...I would expect it from a fellow biker...
    Good judgement comes from experience, and often experience comes from Bad Judgement :smt084
    Help Support Katriders.com via Motorcyclegear.com
    Welcome to KatRiders.com! Click here to Register

nah nah nah nah nah nah JAX! (special thnx to sexwax)

Comment

glad to se this had a better ending then alot i have been hearing here.

Comment

Dumbass...

I would have done the same, maybe slapped him around a bit. I've seen people do that crap, it just does not make any sense. Someday everyone learns.
        Agem cannot be polished without friction, nor can a man be perfected without trials.

1998 Katana 750 "Katch me"

Comment

SQUID!
          "I have told you all this so that you may have peace in me. Here on earth you will have many trials and sorrows. But take heart, because I have overcome the world."
          JOHN 16:33

Comment

Just out of curiousity, what did he have to say about your comments ? Assuming he was alert and all...

Comment

should have taken whats left of his bike from him....what an assh++e!!hes not worthy....

Comment

asked my buddy what he said while he was chewing him out

he said

He was pissed. He kept saying " Yeah what ever man" and trying to take a few steps away so maybe I wouldn't talk to him anymore

what an asshat...
                Woody
                http://www.nationalcyclesupply.net
                http://www.ncsupply.com

Comment

yeah granted the dude is an idiot. but i would be rather pissed if a third party came up to me that was in now way shape or form involved except a witness which would be against him. i would simply tell him where to go and sit down and wait for the police. but that is just me, yeah totally his fault, but i know when some of my friends been in accidents or when i have wrecked, my bicycle that is, people are quick to jump and say man you should have done this or that, but in the situation it is hard to do those things. something good wv has done in the past 50 or so years....got rid of 3rd party insurance claims!

good he was alright, but also hopefully he learned something, look twice or even more.

“Programming today is a race between software engineers stirring to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the universe is winning.”

Comment

Definately a squid move.

One of my friends got into a bad accident last summer near the beach. He took a curve at like 80mph and hit a patch of sand. Bike low sided and away it went. His right foot got stuck under the bike and broke at the ankle. He was able to free his foot and post his elbows enough to JUST miss the guardrail before sliding into a slope on the side of the road. His friend watched the whole thing from behind and was afraid to look.

The reason I bring this up is because as he is standing there in his wife beater (i know, no gear) covered in blood, this woman stops her bike on the bike path and starts YELLING at him about how "he deserves it because all you people drive like maniacs on this stretch of parkway". Him and his friend apparently yell louder so she took off pretty quick.

I'm sure you were trying to knock some sense into him but at that moment, it was probably the last thing he wanted to hear from some stranger. Ride safe all.

On a side note, my friend was lucky that he only broke his ankle and his arm. His back looked like chopmeat and he was bruised pretty badly. He sold his bike as soon as he was back on his feet and his friend sold his because he was too horrified to actually have confidence again.

(sorry so long, thread sparked a memory and had to vent)

Comment

And we wonder why our insurance rates are so high....... Go figure.

Comment

Working...
                      X