No announcement yet.
X

Probably not gonna happen but...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Definitely looks water cooled to me. Got an oil cooler, too. Probably a way to keep the engine cool enough to stay off the EPA's bad side.

The bike looks pretty good but I don't like those exhaust cans at all. Too fat.
    Wherever you go... There you are!

17 Inch Wheel Conversion
    HID Projector Retrofit

Comment

Notice how all the KR members say "if they made it, I would buy one". It's easy to say that when the don't make it. If they do I can guarantee not a single one of you would actually buy one.

Comment

Originally posted by arsenic View Post
        Notice how all the KR members say "if they made it, I would buy one". It's easy to say that when the don't make it. If they do I can guarantee not a single one of you would actually buy one.
        Your right id buy 2...LOL
        1995 Suzuki Katana 750 (Undergoing changes)
        1982 Honda GL500 Silverwing(Sold)
        Project Death Machine (Custom built reverse trike by me)

Comment

I would. As long as it looks like this concept and not all bloated and weird like that 6-cylinder thing they did a concept of a few years ago.

Hell, if they DON'T make it, I'd be very tempted to buy a new GSXR that's been dropped and replicate this. Wouldn't be hard. Either laser scan the bike and 3D model the parts needed, or lay up some clay and pull molds from that. Some carbon fiber panels, custom seat, vacuum-form a windscreen. Obviously I'm simplifying a bit, but it's totally doable.
          Brian Rogers
          '85 Katana 750, lots of mods
          '82 Katana 1000, all stock
          http://www.rupelli.com

Comment

STFU CHRIS.......

Help Support Katriders.com via Motorcyclegear.com

Comment

I wouldnt buy one I think it needs more fairing Full fairing I might buy one

Comment

Originally posted by ZukiFred View Post
                STFU CHRIS.......
                Hey at least you didn't say "if they made it, I'd buy one".

Comment

Looks pretty cool

Comment

Working...
                  X