X

Holy hell

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Holy hell

Talked to one crazy dude yesterday while taking the kat to the shop. when i got there some dude had his gsxr 1000 on the show room floor where it had been for 3 weeks waiting to be sold, but he had came back for one last ride. Anyway i talked to him for a minute then helped get the bike out the doors. he jumped on it pulled out onto the road and proceeded to haul A$$ through the first 3 gears, i noticed he passed a radar display on the side of the road and it showed 132mph. seeing that this was a 25 mph speed limit zone and there were homes on both sides of the road, i am amazed how stupid some people are...

That's truely stupid but man that's gotta be one stout bike...

My question is why stupid people always seem to have the money for the good toys...
    1995 Suzuki Katana 750 (Undergoing changes)
    1982 Honda GL500 Silverwing(Sold)
    Project Death Machine (Custom built reverse trike by me)

Comment

well he looked more like a old college kid who cant pay for the loan/insurance anymore. it did make me realize no one NEEDS a 1000. Sure i would want one but there is no good reason for someone to accelerate that fast

Comment

Well yeah...its a gix 1k...

I've never seen a three digit radar readout, around here they all just blink 00.
        90% of motorcycle forum members do not have a service manual for their bike.

Originally posted by Badfaerie
        I love how the most ignorant people I have met are the ones that fling the word "ignorant" around like it's an insult, or poo. Maybe they think it means poo
        Originally posted by soulless kaos
        but personaly I dont see a point in a 1000 you can get the same power from a properly tuned 600 with less weight and better handeling.

Comment

Ya ive only seen 2 that will read 100+. really have no idea why there is one here

Comment

Hmmm I never thought about the 3 digit thing I'm gonna have to find one of thhe newer ones around here but the old ones flashed 00 but the new one flash red and blue if your 5+ over the speed.
            1995 Suzuki Katana 750 (Undergoing changes)
            1982 Honda GL500 Silverwing(Sold)
            Project Death Machine (Custom built reverse trike by me)

Comment

adrenaline junkie for sure. im happy with coming home in one piece and not putting anyone else in danger ............
              im an american proud and free , a son of the south dont tread on me.

Comment

Working...
              X