X

Mirrors Help

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mirrors Help

So I bought a 1994 katana a few months back, and it only had one mirror, the other was cracked of when moving it. ive been looking for a set of mirrors to add to my bike, stock or not. riding with one mirror has been kinda a pain. ive had 3 sets of aftermarket mirrors all which have not even closely fit and im running out of options, im searching ebay and craigslist all the time. if anyone has an extra pair of 94 600 kat mirrors laying around that they dont need i would be happy to take them off your hands.
    please PM me if you have the ability to help me out
    thanks,
    will

Originally posted by Willthrun View Post
    So I bought a 1994 katana a few months back, and it only had one mirror, the other was cracked of when moving it. ive been looking for a set of mirrors to add to my bike, stock or not. riding with one mirror has been kinda a pain. ive had 3 sets of aftermarket mirrors all which have not even closely fit and im running out of options, im searching ebay and craigslist all the time. if anyone has an extra pair of 94 600 kat mirrors laying around that they dont need i would be happy to take them off your hands.
    please PM me if you have the ability to help me out
    thanks,
    will
    www.ebay.com has lots of them.

Comment

emgo makes stock type replacements.

See My Garage for mods...
      T-Rex Racing framesliders install and review thread
      Full Post 98 LED conversion how to thread

Comment

plus1^
        im an american proud and free , a son of the south dont tread on me.

Comment

http://www.motorcycle-superstore.com...600-Parts.aspx

http://www.motorcycle-superstore.com...600-Parts.aspx

here's two that according to motorcycle-superstore fit on a pre kat. i have never seen these so i can't tell you for sure, but the connection looks the same.

in the comments section of the bikemaster mirrors.

"good
          Is the exact same as the oem mirror for my katana 93, just what I wanted."

so they work it seems
          Last edited by garbagekid; 05-29-2012, 07:10 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

Working...
          X