Putting the R6 Tail on...Pics

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ThAzKat View Post
    you should do this next!

I know a picture says a thousand words, but, what am I looking at? Full ohlins front end, or...?
    Riding 2002 GSX600F for 2 years. UK rider.

Comment

hayabusa front forks and triple tree!
      TDA Racing/Motorsports
      1982 Honda CB750 Nighthawk, 1978 Suzuki GS750 1986 Honda CBR600 Hurricane; 1978 Suzuki GS1100E; 1982 Honda CB750F supersport, 1993 Suzuki Katana GSX750FP. 1981 Suzuki GS1100E (heavily Modified) http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=94258
      Who knows what is next?
      Builder of the KOTM Mreedohio september winning chrome project. I consider this one to be one of my bikes also!
      Please look at this build! http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=91192

Comment

Thats hot, did you have to do any frame cutting?

Comment

myspace
          2006 Suzuki Kat GSX750F

Comment

I forgot about this one. Wonder what it looks like now? Hopefully we can get an update.

www.SOARacing.ca

Comment

Indeed.. I hope to see the final product...
              sigpic
              Update Jul 11 2014
              Done finally road worthy, Huge difference in looks compare to the pic in my SIG. Will update everything soon.

Comment

i wonder how the r6 tail would look like on the post 98? probably even better!

Comment

That looks really cool... Would love to see the finished product.
                  Light travels faster than sound... Thats why some people appear very bright until they speak.

Comment

Fods, how is this project going?
                    TDA Racing/Motorsports
                    1982 Honda CB750 Nighthawk, 1978 Suzuki GS750 1986 Honda CBR600 Hurricane; 1978 Suzuki GS1100E; 1982 Honda CB750F supersport, 1993 Suzuki Katana GSX750FP. 1981 Suzuki GS1100E (heavily Modified) http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=94258
                    Who knows what is next?
                    Builder of the KOTM Mreedohio september winning chrome project. I consider this one to be one of my bikes also!
                    Please look at this build! http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=91192

Comment

looks like its going to turn out real nice looking, good job
                      New Ride

Sold Kat

Comment

Yeah, I'm going to have to go against the grain here and say I'm not fond of it. It looks too "gappy" and the lines don't flow. There's a big flat line from the front fairing that looks too abrubt to match the angluar rear tail. It's not my cup of tea, but hey, if you're happy with it and want to ride it, then go with it! That's the great thing about motorcycles... There's look out there for everybody.

Comment

looks sweet man

Comment

"Muck, what part of "Thou shall not" didn't you understand?" GOD

Comment

this looks ghetto as hell. try again.

Comment

make a new subframe, easier than you think, buy some square tubing from your hardware store, get a cheap welder. also make a new seat. love the idea though, im going to be doing a sv tail on my pre-750 in a few weeks, did the 2001 gsxr1000 tail on my drag kat already

Comment

Working...
                                X