X

nice educational video

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by WildKat
    Holy Jeebus that scared the hell outta me !!

Now thats a way to get your point across!
    Exactly! We really need a PSA exactly like this for the US (and Canadian) markets running on every channel, around the clock.

Comment

I agree, we should..but you know the general public wouldnt stand for it..they'd cry foul from the iminute they saw it

"oh its too violent, oh my kids cant see that " blah blah blah..

Comment

Be careful too about nodding when the driver sees you.. i know sometimes its force of habit that if someone sees you and u see them we nod or wave to acknowledge out of courtesy..but that can be a misinterpreted sign of telling them "hey go ahead", when your really intending for them to wait.
        Excellent point WK!!

Comment

Made me jump! Great PSA
          R.I.P. Marc (CyberPoet)

Comment

sweet mother of god

Long Live the D

Comment

WHOA!
              sigpic2000 Dupli-Color Metal Specks Red GSX750f

Comment

Great spot. I kinda get a shudder when I look at PSAs like this, and remember how I USED to stop at intersections before taking the MSF... Riding a bike has definitely made me a safer driver!
                2005 Red Katana 600!

How y'all mom n' 'em?

Comment

I agree, we should..but you know the general public wouldnt stand for it..they'd cry foul from the iminute they saw it

"oh its too violent, oh my kids cant see that " blah blah blah..
                  I'll talk to my buddy Rick Santorum about it. He could get it done. Being a Senator and all...
                  2006 Black N Gold Katana 750.
                  Hey Pittsburgh!!! (and Western PA), Join the
                  "Sport Bike Alliance of Pittsburgh" : http://www.sportbikealliance.com And lets RIDE...
                  Motorcycle Maintenance Scheduling and MPG tool: http://www.mileagetracker.org/index.php
                  Veteran of the United States Air Force.
                  "Land of the Free... BECAUSE... of the Brave".

Comment

Damn!!!

Hey, if anyone on KR belongs to car forums it might be a good idea to post the vid there too.
                    ****** WAS...Ma Ma Ma My Katana ******

Si hoc signum legere potes, operis boni in rebus Latinus alacribus et fructuosis potiri potes.

Comment

I don't think it's so much that people need to be LOOKING for bikes , it's just they need to be LOOKING . If they'd freaking pay attention , there wouldn't be a problem . Could have just as easily been a car or a dump truck if you're not looking (yeah , I've seen that before) . I almost get creamed in my car quite a bit , too . And yes , I know how to drive defensively , staying out of blind spots and all that . Some people just don't pay attention is all .
                      I am a fluffy lil cuddly lovable bunny , dammit !

Katrider's rally 2011 - md86

Comment

Working...
                      X