X

Cup holder for the Kat?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The CyberPoet
    I effectively have built in cup holders -- cups and bottles fit nice and snug between my givi racks and the rear body panels... Malloc has his cargo net wrapped around the seat (hooked to itself under the seat itself, rather than hooked to the bike) and the way he has it, he can easily carry a cup of soda or coffee from the local McD's or other fast-food resteraunt.

Cheers,
    =-= The CyberPoet
    how does that hold a cup? i bottle i can see i just dont see what you would do with a cup

Comment

Get a nalgene bottle. Then just stuff it in your jacket. Great for the chilly morning rides.

Comment

Originally posted by The CyberPoet
        I effectively have built in cup holders -- cups and bottles fit nice and snug between my givi racks and the rear body panels... Malloc has his cargo net wrapped around the seat (hooked to itself under the seat itself, rather than hooked to the bike) and the way he has it, he can easily carry a cup of soda or coffee from the local McD's or other fast-food resteraunt.

Cheers,
        =-= The CyberPoet
        I can attest to those makeshift cup holders on CP's bike. When following behind him for awhile at the rally, those bottles of Mt. Dew didnt move an inch....

Comment

yeah they make puches for jackets that hold liquids u can suck through a straw i thought about ordeing one. not great for hots though
          a voice came to me and said, sacrifice that which you love the most (my girl and my bikes)
          so i lied and gave up my girl.

Comment

Originally posted by jw
            I've seen Harley riders going down the highway with a beer inbetween their legs.
            I tried that. I spilled beer, and it made me sad.

That and people tend to look at you funny when you stop, pull off your pants, and start sucking on the crotch and legs of your jeans to try to get the booze out so you don't waste any.
            Kan-O-Gixxer!
            -89 Gixxer 1100 Engine
            -Stage 3 Jet Kit / KNN Pod Filters
            -Ohlins Susupension
            -Various Other Mods

Comment

Originally posted by SweetLou

That and people tend to look at you funny when you stop, pull off your pants, and start sucking on the crotch and legs of your jeans to try to get the booze out so you don't waste any.

Thought Cory did that for you
              Ok, no more mister nice guy, i've met the guy in the street, and he's a wanker.

Comment

Originally posted by suzukisportrider2004
                how does that hold a cup? i bottle i can see i just dont see what you would do with a cup
                If you're talking about the net, the way he's got it rigged, there are two or three horizontal elastic bands on each side of the seat; the bottom one against the bottom edge, the next one up against the side of the cup, pressing it against the seat. Maybe it's just a fairly big cargo net?

Cheers,
                =-= The CyberPoet
                Remember The CyberPoet

Comment

Working...
                X