X

bike stands?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• bike stands?

Whare is the best place to buy bike stands? I just want a front and a rear stand that are nice. But fairly cheep. I have spools on the swingarm so a standard race stand is perferred.
    Live Fast, Die Stupid

05 GSXR-1000 70000 miles
    6.28 @ 122 in the 8th (short bike. 56")
    5.90 @ 127 in the 8th (long bike. 62") Its still got more to go.

It really depends on how much you want to spend...Pitbull seem like really nice stands but they are expensive...Someone once posted a place that sells discount tools that had a set of stands for under 150?? Also there are several "do it yourself" stands that people have posted and they tell you how to build it....Good luck on your search...
    Good judgement comes from experience, and often experience comes from Bad Judgement :smt084
    Help Support Katriders.com via Motorcyclegear.com
    Welcome to KatRiders.com! Click here to Register

nah nah nah nah nah nah JAX! (special thnx to sexwax)

Comment

Handy industries is what I was looking for. 100 bux for the front and rear stand together. My buddy has them and they are pretty nice. Finally got ahold of him.

Thanks for the help.
      Live Fast, Die Stupid

05 GSXR-1000 70000 miles

Comment

That's where I got Jackal's stand for his daytona. Very good company, good customer service, fast shipping.

Comment

im getting a pitpull newfront stand from a local shop. its running 150$ i was looking online but didnt really find anywhere thats cheaper after shipping. since they are odd size/shape shipping seems to be high. also most likely they wont come boxxed just shipped as is making it likely to get banged up a bit.
          03 katanika

Comment

type in HANDY INDUSTRIES in a search engin. I payed 110 shipped for a front and rear stand. My buddy has them and they are great stands. The company just makes a lot of other stuff so these are fairly cheep.
            Live Fast, Die Stupid

05 GSXR-1000 70000 miles

Comment

i just got a set of DMP stands from Iron Pony, $181 for the pair..

Comment

Thats a good find Dan ! Are they pretty lightweight or more on the heavy side ?

Comment

Working...
                X