X

Got put in my place

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Got put in my place

So i totally got put in my place today while riding my Katana to cinci...

Riding along doing 70 or so in the middle lane, when i notice a crotch rocket coming up on me in the far left lane.

We enter a corner, and he matches pace with me, but like, 50 - 100 feet back....

Once through the corner we hit a straight on the interstate....

Then WHOOOSH he flies by me doing a wheelie at somewhere near 90 mph with a super hot chick hanging on for dear life.

Yeah, i've never been so happy to be put in my place......
    None of us are as dumb as all of us.....

“To do what ought to be done, but would not have been done unless I did it, I thought to be my duty.”
    -Robert Morrison

"
    well, i havent beat katana hero on expert level yet chris" -katanawarrior

"I believe in the free speech that liberals used to believe in, the economic freedom that conservatives used to believe in, and the personal freedom America used to believe in"

What a dumb shit? What kinda bike, could you tell? Just curious.

Comment

Yeah, looking back at that it looks like i'm condoning that type of behavior, which I'm not. Kinda looked like an R6, but i'm only saying that cuz it looked all black and the raven is the most predominant all black sport bike i've seen as of late, and this was def. new. The happy about being put in my place bit was being overjoyed at the view of the tatoo showing between the bottom of the girls Icon jacket and her jeans... Kinda hot

“To do what ought to be done, but would not have been done unless I did it, I thought to be my duty.”
      -Robert Morrison

"

"I believe in the free speech that liberals used to believe in, the economic freedom that conservatives used to believe in, and the personal freedom America used to believe in"

Comment

You'll get the girl in the end. We always do -- while the other guys are healing up in the hospital or doing time without a license

Cheers,
        =-= The CyberPoet
        Remember The CyberPoet

Comment

And right about now that dufus is still getting biatch slapped by his girl for pulling such a stupid stunt !

Comment

Man what is up with the stunter hater comments, I do stunts with my kat all the time my wife loves it, she got a 92 750 all powered up and she spanks gixxer 600s and hang even with a gixxer 750 until about 90. I dont think there is any reason to hate on people that stunt and have fine girlfriends. But hey that just my opinion and we all know what opinions are like.
            www.scrmotorcycles.com www.katanaOutlet.com
            Katana Frame Sliders
            The only fully tested and proven Katana sliders Rear sliders, 520 conversion, gas caps and more.
            98+ Slider are "CyberPoet Endorsed" R.I.P.
            I couldn't have done this without you.

Comment

Originally posted by brett
              What a dumb shiate? What kinda bike, could you tell? Just curious.
              Who cares about that. Tell us more about the girl. What was she, or was she not, wearing? etc.
              TiM

Comment

to Braunstein:
                I got no problem with stunters, but there is a difference between stunting and being stupid. Pulling a 90 mph wheelie is stunting. Pulling a 90 mph wheelie with a near-leatherless girl on a packed interstate is irresponsible and stupid.

to sexwax:
                low cut jeans, pink Icon Kitty jacket, pink Icon Kitty Helmet, blonde, some sort of tatoo just above the jeans line.....

-Robert Morrison

"

Comment

Originally posted by BRAUNSTEIN82
                  Man what is up with the stunter hater comments, I do stunts with my kat all the time my wife loves it, she got a 92 750 all powered up and she spanks gixxer 600s and hang even with a gixxer 750 until about 90. I dont think there is any reason to hate on people that stunt and have fine girlfriends. But hey that just my opinion and we all know what opinions are like.
                  its not the stunting, its doing it out in the middle of a public road in traffic conditions.

Comment

Next time follow closely so you can catch the girl.
                    sigpic2000 Dupli-Color Metal Specks Red GSX750f

Comment

If you heard a high pitched screaem as the other bike flew by you it was probably the hottie.
                      I don't know how fast my bike goes, I've never stopped to find out.

Comment

I guess i can agree with doing it with someone else on bike being the fact you put there life in your hands, but otherwise I dont see a problem doing it anywhere the odds of someone else getting hurt is exrtemely slim, do really hear about someone in a car getting killed becuase a motorcycle wrecked. Anybody doing stunts in traffic know the risk and chose to risk there life, that is probly why they do it.
                        www.scrmotorcycles.com www.katanaOutlet.com
                        Katana Frame Sliders
                        The only fully tested and proven Katana sliders Rear sliders, 520 conversion, gas caps and more.
                        98+ Slider are "CyberPoet Endorsed" R.I.P.
                        I couldn't have done this without you.

Comment

Originally posted by philwecksr
                          to sexwax:
                          low cut jeans, pink Icon Kitty jacket, pink Icon Kitty Helmet, blonde, some sort of tatoo just above the jeans line.....
                          ooOooOhhh yeeeeeeah giggity giggity gig-i-tee!
                          TiM

Comment

Originally posted by BRAUNSTEIN82
                            I dont see a problem doing it anywhere the odds of someone else getting hurt is exrtemely slim, do really hear about someone in a car getting killed becuase a motorcycle wrecked. Anybody doing stunts in traffic know the risk and chose to risk there life, that is probly why they do it.
                            that has got to be the most idiotic thing I have ever read in this forum...normally I do not care about stunting and I do not make many comments...but this was plain irresponsible....and FYI...I could care less about how great you and your wife are

Comment

Originally posted by philwecksr

GREAT description!

Lots of detail on the chick...especially since you couldn't tell what kinda bike it was! Glad to see your priorities are in the right place!

Comment

Working...
                              X