Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
X

Not Really Kat related but still a question.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Not Really Kat related but still a question.

I was at the Suzuki dealership to get an oil filter and I sat on a 600 gixxer. I liked the bike but couldn't stand the riding position. Does anyone make a set of handle bars or clipons that raise the riding position to that resembling a Kat?

I got to thinking that it would be enough of a raise up that the wires and cables might not be long enough.

Also, what's going on at these dealerships? Are they having a bad decade. They only had two 2011 on the floor. A Ninja 250 and a 1000. The rest including the gixxer were 2009 models.

I know Heli bars makes risers for a lot of bike and there are probably others that make them as well. IIRC, Suzuki didn't import much of anything in 2010 because of the economic downturn. Heck, even Yoshimura Suzuki is racing a superbike based off the 2009 model.
    “If you don’t like change, you will like being irrelevant even less.”
    -Former Secretary of Defense Donald Rumsfeld

2002 DRZ400E
    1994 Katana 600

Comment

They still have 2009s because they overshot the market and dont update their bikes often enough to keep up with the other Japanese bikes.
      90% of motorcycle forum members do not have a service manual for their bike.

Originally posted by Badfaerie
      I love how the most ignorant people I have met are the ones that fling the word "ignorant" around like it's an insult, or poo. Maybe they think it means poo
      Originally posted by soulless kaos
      but personaly I dont see a point in a 1000 you can get the same power from a properly tuned 600 with less weight and better handeling.

Comment

Working...
      X