X

JR Blaster 3.0

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JR Blaster 3.0

I'm trying to get a good jacket and have browsed through the Gearing Up topics for your opinion on the matter. After reading a lot of the posts, I've decided to go for leather instead of textile.

I've seen a few votes for the JR Sonic 2, but I saw that the Blaster 3.0 had the CE rated armor in shoulders and elbows. If I end up getting it, I'll also opt for the CE back insert.

Does anybody already own the Blaster 3.0 or have any insight?

I just got my first bike and after riding it to work (25 miles mostly 70 mph) I have decided to wait until I get some more gear before riding it out on the highway again, so I want to buy quick but don't want to end up getting something that won't fare well.

I see nowenough has a good deal too!

Ive got a JR Blaster 2.0 .. I love it. Its very comfortable, has vents in the sleeves to help let the heat escape and let cool air in.. more than ample armour, and just an all around quality jacket. I havent seen too much on the 3.0's but all the Blaster lineup of gear is definately good stuff.

Comment

Originally posted by WildKat
      Ive got a JR Blaster 2.0 .. I love it. Its very comfortable, has vents in the sleeves to help let the heat escape and let cool air in.. more than ample armour, and just an all around quality jacket. I havent seen too much on the 3.0's but all the Blaster lineup of gear is definately good stuff.
      Doctor...I concur.

The Blaster 2.0 Jacket is awesome. I got it for $169.00 on newenough.com
      1995 GSX-R 750W (Barney Bike - Street)
      2004 GSX-R 600 (Race Bike) - Powered by MoPowerSports.com
      Certified Addicted Racing/Trackday Monkey & Gixxer Fixxer // WERA West #224

Comment

Working...
      X