Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
X

Please show everyone...... GRAPHIC!!!!!!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Please show everyone...... GRAPHIC!!!!!!!!

Hopefully this will make your friends that don't wear gear think again before hopping on their bike.

www.Ride2Die.com

This was very educational and stopped me from driving my bike in shorts and a wife beater.

Show this to all your friends and maybe we together can save lives.

STULER
    Ride like there's no tomorrow!!! You never know when your going to run out of "tomorrows"!!!
    Current Bikes:
    1997 Honda CBR1100XX Blackbird
    2007 Kawasaki Ninja ZX14R Special Edition

some very graphic pics on that site.

I hope it changes someones mind to wear gear.

Search for the Road Rash Queen (a couple of her pics are on that site), and read her story as well.
    It doesn't matter what you ride, as long as you ride.

Comment

or just let people make their own decisions.

www.SOARacing.ca

Comment

Originally posted by chinto View Post
        or just let people make their own decisions.
        Who said ANYTHING about forcing someone to wear gear? No need to read all TWO post before you, I will help you out- NO ONE. The OP is about INFORMATION. Really, I do not understand the tactics you used- that is the shakiest sopabox ever, that you have climbed up on.
        "Stevie B" Boudreaux

I ride: '01 Triumph Sprint ST

Projects: Honda CB650 Bobber projects I, II and III

Take care of: 81 Honda CM400,72 Suzuki GT550

Watch over/advise on: 84 Honda Nighthawk 700S (now my son's bike)

For sale, or soon to be: 89 Katana 1100, 84 Honda V45 Magna, 95 Yamaha SECA II, 99 GSXR600, 95 ZX-6, 84 Kaw. KZ700, 01 Bandit 1200, 74 CB360.

Comment

Soap-Box

–noun 1. Also, soap box. an improvised platform, as one on a street, from which a speaker delivers an informal speech, an appeal, or political harangue.

Seems my post was more in response to a soap box posting, no?
          Last edited by chinto; 01-05-2009, 11:15 AM.

www.SOARacing.ca

Comment

Kind of an a$$holish site.

If you ride a motorcycle, you are going to die? Is that the gist, or did I miss something?
            Originally posted by Nero
            "Be the ball, Danny. Be the ball."
            SUPPORT YOUR FORUM: Buy a KR decal!

MY 2001 600 KATANA - Sold... But never forgotten.

Comment

Originally posted by STULER View Post
              This was very educational and stopped me from driving my bike in shorts and a wife beater.
              It was common sense that stopped me from riding in shorts, and t-shirt in the frist place.

Comment

pretty rough site.

Comment

Originally posted by yellow_kitty_kat View Post
                  Kind of an a$$holish site.

If you ride a motorcycle, you are going to die? Is that the gist, or did I miss something?
                  I agree. And yeah, I get the same feeling from it. He must be trying to cater to parents/friends/relatives of someone riding or wanting to ride. Did you see how he asks for donations to "keep the site running"?!?!?! WTF!!!??
                  2006 GSXR 600 Gone to Gixxer heaven
                  BMC Notorious 918 HT
                  2007 GSXR 750

KATRIDERS SOCAL GROUP RIDE 2009

Comment

For those saying the site is pretentious or overkill, this is the reality of what happens if you wreck without gear. Sure, you can still make up your own mind, but why would you want to put yourself in that position anyway?

You can be the best rider in the world and still get t-boned by an a$$hole running a red light.
                    Katriders.com, we've got dumb answers!

Comment

well, people have told me they heard my bike, even when they couldn't see it at night.

You can say loud pipes don't save lives all you want.....I know mine has.(it was plastered all over the site)

As far as that site goes, its just like the old drivers ed classes in high school.

Comment

man those pics at the very end of the page look totally fake...

Looks like he just put some torn up leather beside some beef organs, and notice there is a shoe and boot in the pic? who ware one race boot and one sneaker? c'mon....

I agree with Yellow and Cen....SCREW THIS SITE!!! I know what could happen if i go out without gear, and any one with some brain matter should too...

I dont have "hobbies" I'm developing a robust Post-Apocalyptic skill set....

http://www.excessivehoppyness.blogspot.com

Comment

I dont believe its saying dont ride cause there is a site like this with cars. theyre not saying dont drive they are simply saying ride responsible and wear your gear. Thats all.

and the shorts and wife beater thing, i just never thought it could happen to me until i saw my cousin go down right in front of me. I dont ride without it now
                          Last edited by STULER; 01-05-2009, 12:32 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
                          Ride like there's no tomorrow!!! You never know when your going to run out of "tomorrows"!!!
                          Current Bikes:
                          1997 Honda CBR1100XX Blackbird
                          2007 Kawasaki Ninja ZX14R Special Edition

Comment

A lot of nice parts from all those wrecks! Did not see any Katana's? Katana riders more safe?

Were all going to die, and I hope I dont wreck my bike again before I'm 80 years old.

Also, a lot of those were high speed. If you were to drive your car at 100 plus, you'd wreck it as well.

Bottom line (IMO) is this, If what you see on that site will stop you from riding? You may just want to stay home, where it's nice and safe. If you never leave, you may live forever.

Comment

Jeez!! tough site.
                              Remember some close calls of mine twenty yrs ago, stupid stuff. Some of my friends are physically and/or mentally damaged from doing crazy **** on their bikes from way back then, i was just lucky.
                              Good luck out there!

Comment

Working...
                              X