X

2000 gauges on a 1999 post kat

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Manual shows a 5amp
    "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to upset you when I called you stupid. I thought you already knew..."
    spammer police
    USAF veteran
    If your a veteran, join the KR veterans group

Comment

Ok so if look at the plug end of the connector that attaches to the instrument cluster on the bottom right set of 5 wires there is an empty slot in number 3 that is the feed for the clock. Run a wire from there to the fuse block connect the other side of the fuse block slot to the battery for constant power and all should work
      Ride like it's your last ride
      sigpic

Comment

Thank you very much for your help here Just found out that the odometer will be the next issue.. Any solutions for that one. I need to my own odometer from the old dash. Thought it was easy to swap..

Comment

That I cant help you with. Maybe someone else can help with that part
          Ride like it's your last ride
          sigpic

Comment

Tampering with that is illegal, you have to have a certified speedo shop do that.
            "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to upset you when I called you stupid. I thought you already knew..."
            spammer police
            USAF veteran
            If your a veteran, join the KR veterans group

Comment

I just want the original odometer on my bike, the one without digital clock, but it seems to be a part of the entire PCB board? Or am I wrong? Or would it be possible to solder off the chip that store the data and solder it back on to the new cluster. In that way I will keep my mileage and have a new cluster with a digital clock. (Allready bought)
              Last edited by claus71; 04-21-2015, 02:45 PM.

Comment

Working...
              X