X

carb kits

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• carb kits

Looking for carb kits for my 88 gsx1100f sold in Canada .
    Thanks.

If it absolutely has to be sourced in Canada, send these guys an email

or see your local dealer.

It's mostly just O rings anyways, unless something is truly worn or broken.
    93 1100....big kitty!

Check out the hook while my DJ revolves it...

Comment

I guess the carb kits do not have to be from Canada (shipping cheaper).Would it be better to get them out of the US or just buy them at the dealers ?

Comment

Honestly, I did my carbs over the winter, and all I replaced was the fuel lines, and the idle screw washers, because i thought I lost them.

Everything else was fine.

Oh, and all the screws and washers with stainless steel.
        93 1100....big kitty!

Check out the hook while my DJ revolves it...

Comment

Are you looking for a jet kit or a rebuild kit ? I got a 1 stage from a local shop. It was from dyno-jet. I think you may be able to get a rebuild kit from a company called K & S. They used to do re-build kits for carbs and brake master cylinders that I know of. They usually distribute thru smaller shops.

Not sure what you are looking for. Whatever it is, the internet puts everyone on equal footing. just google or yahoo search the brand you want and see what you get. I was able to get carb guts from the dealer and that ran about 200.00. That included all gaskets and diaghrams(spllchk).

just chiming in to assist if possible.
          The people who think they know everything always mess it up for those of us who do .....

BIGKAT1100

Comment

quik correction .. the company that makes those rebuild kits are K & L not K & S. Sorry about that.
            The people who think they know everything always mess it up for those of us who do .....

BIGKAT1100

Comment

Working...
            X