X

cheap womens mesh/whatever jackets?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• cheap womens mesh/whatever jackets?

Hey guys, Im looking for a jacket for the lady. Shes liitttle, and since we have to get this kitty we found vaccinated and de wormed, etc, price is kind of an issue. Shes just looking for a mesh with inserts for armor, I thought someone might know of a deal?

Originally posted by LAsunbird86 View Post
    Hey guys, Im looking for a jacket for the lady. Shes liitttle, and since we have to get this kitty we found vaccinated and de wormed, etc, price is kind of an issue. Shes just looking for a mesh with inserts for armor, I thought someone might know of a deal?
    Check out New Enough.com, IronPony.com....they usually have a good selection with decent prices. I have had good luck with both sites for woman's stuff.

Comment

I get some excellent deals at the local dealership on the small size jackets.... try shopping around a bit.
      -Steve

sigpic
      Welcome to KatRiders.com! Click here to register
      Don't forget to check the Wiki! http://katriders.com/wiki

Comment

Yeah, if she's a little bitty girl you can pick up some good deals on XS stuff on closeout.

My wife got her Joe Rocket Cleo 2.0 for $70 I think. Somewhere in that neighborhood anyway. It has straps on the back that cinch up the waist. Very feminine jacket.

You could also get her a boys jacket in XXS or something. Those could be super cheap on closeout. Just a thought...

Comment

I have a new never worn PowerTrip mesh jacket I bought from New Enough. I will sell for $25.
          25 minutes from the Cherohala, 30 minutes to overlook (Deals Gap)

Comment

Originally posted by Randy G View Post
            I have a new never worn PowerTrip mesh jacket I bought from New Enough. I will sell for $25.
            ladies? what size?

Comment

Originally posted by LAsunbird86 View Post
              ladies? what size?
              Small, yes ladies jacket
              Last edited by Randy G; 09-24-2008, 10:39 PM. Reason: more info
              25 minutes from the Cherohala, 30 minutes to overlook (Deals Gap)

Comment

Originally posted by ATOMonkey View Post
                Yeah, if she's a little bitty girl you can pick up some good deals on XS stuff on closeout.

My wife got her Joe Rocket Cleo 2.0 for $70 I think. Somewhere in that neighborhood anyway. It has straps on the back that cinch up the waist. Very feminine jacket.

You could also get her a boys jacket in XXS or something. Those could be super cheap on closeout. Just a thought...
                $70?! I'm jealous, i picked mine up at motorcyclesuperstore.com for $99! It is a super jacket tho, plenty of armor as well as ventilation. Or check craigslist, women's jackets are fewer and farther between, but if you don't mind sifting thru all the ads there are lots of women's jackets in new condition.

Comment

Originally posted by Randy G View Post
                  model?

color?

sounds like I just found a jacket.

Comment

Working...
                  X