X

finally got to ride

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• finally got to ride

Well team I got my 750 out of the shop ,fresh oil /filter and electrical glitch checked out and corrected! the bike performed wonderful in 65(f) degree weather. Took it for a 80 mile shake down cruise to make darn sure she was hot and ready! I am loving this machine. A satisfied customer, in the future might go with a BUSA once I get my riding skills honed to a razors edge, but for now the KAT is king in my book !

Originally posted by redrider View Post
    Well team I got my 750 out of the shop ,fresh oil /filter and electrical glitch checked out and corrected! the bike performed wonderful in 65(f) degree weather. Took it for a 80 mile shake down cruise to make darn sure she was hot and ready! I am loving this machine. A satisfied customer, in the future might go with a BUSA once I get my riding skills honed to a razors edge, but for now the KAT is king in my book !
    Whoa, slow down there, Redrider. You can't have a Busa. You'll put your eye out!!

Seriously, enjoy the Kat for a a season or two before "trading up" (though, with the increased insurance and the urge to wanna crack the Busa wide open all the time... better make that three seasons).
    "Men will get no more out of life than they put into it."

Comment

Yes the KAT is everything I hoped it would be and more the BUSA's insurance rates are probably off the hook. you would have to be ready for that type of transation jgmann67

Comment

Yes the KAT is everything I hoped it would be and more the BUSA's insurance rates are probably off the hook. you would have to be ready for that type of transation jgmann67
        Yepper. Take the 750 and enjoy... sharpen your skills... mod to your heart's content....
        "Men will get no more out of life than they put into it."

Comment

welcome to the board

Enjoy your ride!

Comment

Congrats. Enjoy!!!
            2007 Honda CBR600rr
            2007 Kawasaki Ninja ZX-14

visit the Twisted Assassins
            sigpic

Comment

Ride safe!!
              This "Phat Chick" rides her own!!!
              BTW, I think they may have been correct. It does appear that BLACK is indeed the FASTEST color. R.O.R...R.I.P.M

Welcome to KatRiders.com!Click here to register

Support the KR.com site by shopping here: http://www.motorcyclegear.com/?utm_m...iderscom"]Help

Comment

man, id love to go out, but its raining/tornadoing here

Comment

Welcome to KR

THE DOC
                  THE DOC
                  RIP MARC......Ride on in Heaven Brother!
                  Experience is a wonderful thing. It enables you to recognize a
                  mistake when you make it again.
                  sigpic

Comment

Welcome to KR!!!

Comment

Working...
                    X