No announcement yet.
X

helmet question

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Maybe you should get a plain helmet, and then Paint it yourself to make your own style!
    Kan-O-Gixxer!
    -89 Gixxer 1100 Engine
    -Stage 3 Jet Kit / KNN Pod Filters
    -Ohlins Susupension
    -Various Other Mods

Comment

Originally posted by SweetLou
      Maybe you should get a plain helmet, and then Paint it yourself to make your own style!
      True.
      I had a basic black and silver to match the Kat. It was a Fulmer and I hated the fit. When I got the 'Busa I went with a solid black HJC. It fits well and has a front face flip up which I love, and I don't know who the hell is racing with it.

And if I want to paint it or add graphics, I can.

Just be yourself and wear what you like. Thats all that counts.
      sigpic

Comment

thanks for all the advice. No offense to those that suggested getting something plain but they are just so blah and I probably won't have money to have one painted for quite some time after I buy a bike. I may get one custom painted at a later date but for now I'm going to go with a rider replica.
        Originally posted by AbeezieSoNeezie

fact: a yammie is a girls bike
        fact: more that one girl rides yammies therefore yammies = a bunch of girls
        fact: girls lie

therefore, the following equation is true.
        girls = yammah
        yammah = a bunch of liars

Comment

I've decided to go with the Gary McCoy replica, my local Cycle Gear wants 600 for it, does anyone know where I might be able to find it a little cheaper if not it's ok.
          Originally posted by AbeezieSoNeezie

fact: a yammie is a girls bike
          fact: more that one girl rides yammies therefore yammies = a bunch of girls
          fact: girls lie

therefore, the following equation is true.
          girls = yammah
          yammah = a bunch of liars

Comment

Working...
          X