X

Boots?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by shpielers View Post
    Alpine star smx-5. Have about 50000 miles on them. Very comfy. Zippers busted, so looking to replace them - with new pairs of the same. I like them quite a bit. Pricy, but decent deals on eBay for lightly used.
    Yup. There's a million of them out there...I've been watching for some, but they still go used for about $100.

Gonna check out some TCX X-CUBE ankle boots Friday...don't like the laces though.
    Last edited by Circuitmage; 09-11-2013, 02:22 PM.
    Rode: 198X Italian moped,1978 Honda CB750, 1988 Kow 600 Ninja,1985 CB250, 1998 600 Kat, 2001 Chineese 250 POS
    Ride: 2002 750F Kat
    "I like my beats fast and my BASS DOWN LOW"

Comment

SIDI boots, I found a great pair on kijji Toronto. These babies fit like a glove
      look great& have all the protection you'll ever need. I paid 1/3 of the price
      of new. That's how you do it

Comment

Vega nitro if you are on a budget
        Astars s5 if you have a couple hundred to spend. I have both
        I also have a pair of the Polote riding shoes if im going out for dinner or someplace nice. not much protection thou
        98 GSX750F
        95 Honda VT600 vlx
        08 Tsu SX200

HardlyDangerous Motosports

Comment

Laugh at me if you will - but Daytona goretex boots have been the best for me. Look a bit dated maybe, but sufficiently warm/cool and grippy. Plus you can walk miles in them and not get that nasty "biker boot ache". Not horribly expensive either.

Comment

Yes I love to see a great pair of boo ----Oh wait, you said BooTs, never mind.

Help Support Katriders.com via Motorcyclegear.com

Comment

Got my fieldsheers, Yes they were stiff at first, they loosen up with some use.
              Last edited by 92xjunker; 01-31-2014, 04:52 PM.
              "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to upset you when I called you stupid. I thought you already knew..."
              spammer police
              USAF veteran
              If your a veteran, join the KR veterans group

Comment

Update:

Lots of boot suggestions here, thanks.

I ended up with Sidi Fusion. Being a tennis shoe rider for too long, it took me a couple weeks to get used to wearing boots, but definitely worth it.

The Sidi feel really nice, and I am used to gear shifting with them now. Using them everyday.
                Rode: 198X Italian moped,1978 Honda CB750, 1988 Kow 600 Ninja,1985 CB250, 1998 600 Kat, 2001 Chineese 250 POS
                Ride: 2002 750F Kat
                "I like my beats fast and my BASS DOWN LOW"

Comment

Working...
                X