Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
X

Friend wrecking my bike may have been a good thing.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Love those flush rear signals, have been looking for some for my Kat.
    2002 GSXF 750

Comment

Beautiful Kat Bro!
      THE DOC
      RIP MARC......Ride on in Heaven Brother!
      Experience is a wonderful thing. It enables you to recognize a
      mistake when you make it again.
      sigpic

Comment

Nice work! Love the color! Just wondering....Dee's customs, where are they located at? I also know someone named Dee that has his own shop and does custom work. He is located in Mass. Same person?

Comment

Did you make him pay for some of the damages at least

Comment

Nice job. I like the looks and clear signals...thinking of the same form mine or smoked...the orange kinda looks out of place on these bikes.
            2004 GSX750F

Comment

this bike looks bada**. good job

Comment

Originally posted by ITS_NOT_A_KNIFE View Post
                Did you make him pay for some of the damages at least

Originally posted by parkze View Post
                After one of my friends put my kat down at a stop sign a few months ago I started to rebuild. He paid for everything and having a good friend who paints bikes helped out a bit too. Anyway my friend at Dee's Customs just repainted it black with flat clear again. While painting I decided to do a few things to make it look better. Some things that we did is installed clear front turn signals, a clear tail light, black levers, black brake fluid cover, competition werks front pegs, and a K&N filter. Heres a few pictures of the bike and other things we did..

come on... your a 'knee dragger'.... you should read better then that.... LOL
                THE EMAIL BANDIT
                F4 I stunted out
                Cbr900 (low and stretched)
                MK III Jetta VR6 TURBO.....

Previously 93 Katana 750....

Comment

Yeah he paid for a front turn signal, new slip-on, paint and labor for fixing the fairings.

I got the rear flush mounts at Iron Pony, they actually were in a bin for 5 bucks and were exactly what I was looking for. I just hope they don't get me pulled over, they are blue.

Dee's customs is in my home town...Parker, PA. It's actually just starting. He was doing bodywork and painting at Ron Kirpatric Customs in East Brady, PA. I'm not sure if I spelled that right though. He decided to do his own thing and has just completed my bike and the green F4I that I posted pics of earlier (which belongs to the kid that wrecked my bike).

For the mesh mod I just bought a couple sheets of mesh from ebay and cut them to fit. I used some sort of 5 min epoxy that didn't seem stable so I added a bit of fusor to it for a stronger hold. I've heard of velcro, double sided tape, almost anything. It only took me about an hour to do it all.

Hope that covered everything I read. Thanks for all the comments.

Comment

Originally posted by CenCalKat View Post
                    I like all the subtle touches. Very nice!
                    +1

Just may be an idee for the future: to paint the "bridge" (do you call it this way? there where the back wheel is in) in black and then varnish. so that is an other blach then the bike itself

Comment

Working...
                    X