X

My new boots

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My new boots

OK, they're not exactly new I bought them on eBay and got them yesterday. They're not even broken in so they're in great shape. Only paid $106 for them including S&H and insurance - I think that was a pretty good deal. In any case, you'll have to admit they're a major upgrade from my old riding "boots" (sneakers pictured below). Can't wait 'till the weekend to see how they feel on the bike - I've never ridden with anything but sneakers before. Thanks to everyone for all the advice when I asked about the boots - you helped me pick a great pair.

My new D&D exhaust is scheduled to be delivered tomorrow (4/14) so I'll post pics of that once I have it on. Probably won't do it this weekend with Easter coming up, so hopefully next weekend..

Joining KR is busting my budget! I didn't realize how much stuff my bike needed until I joined Thanks again to everyone for all the help. I know the jury was kinda split on the exhaust, but I wanted loud so I chose D&D. If it's too loud, you'll see it for sale in the classifieds because I still have my Yoshi pipe I bought over a year ago
    ****** WAS...Ma Ma Ma My Katana ******

Si hoc signum legere potes, operis boni in rebus Latinus alacribus et fructuosis potiri potes.

Good lookin' boots. I've ridden with boots since the gear shift from my CBR went through my tennis shoes and into my foot!!!!
    You won't be sorry you got 'em.
    I have a D&D on my 750 and love it. I live WAY out in the country so I like the fact that every furry critter for a mile knows i'm coming!!!
    2005 Aprilia RST1000
    2007 Dodge Nitro SLT
    1998 Chevy Tahoe
    www.midwestguntrader.com

Comment

Great deal for 100 bucks!

Comment

I'm looking to gear up for track days at the local rece track we have out here. Boots,full leather ETC so let us know how they feel

Also you'll love the D&D........it gets attention
        I never met a corner I didn't like

Comment

Once you get use to riding in them you'll wonder why you waited so long to get them.
          Kyle

Comment

Working...
          X