X

Exhaust Valve opening

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Exhaust Valve opening

this may be a bit advanced but does anyone know how many degrees BTDC the exhaust valve opens, and for how long(duration) on a pre 750 as well as gsxr with stock cam timing?
    Last edited by blitz2190; 05-24-2012, 01:15 PM.
    never argue with an idiot, they'll drag you down to there level and beat you with experience.

Originally posted by GSXFJim
    Just remember.. Stupid hurts...
    confused katana build

They dont have that in the FSM? Pretty sure mine for the 636 lists cam degree and duration.
    90% of motorcycle forum members do not have a service manual for their bike.

Originally posted by Badfaerie
    I love how the most ignorant people I have met are the ones that fling the word "ignorant" around like it's an insult, or poo. Maybe they think it means poo
    Originally posted by soulless kaos
    but personaly I dont see a point in a 1000 you can get the same power from a properly tuned 600 with less weight and better handeling.

Comment

i figured it out after about an hour of searching was to test the formula's i had for header design, if anyone is interested id did post the spreedsheet for those formulas
      never argue with an idiot, they'll drag you down to there level and beat you with experience.

Originally posted by GSXFJim
      Just remember.. Stupid hurts...
      confused katana build

Comment

Working...
      X