No announcement yet.
X

Katana dies when shifted into gear...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

okay I have it on the right ground forsure, I followed that wire from the battery but still no difference.

Comment

disregard
      Last edited by blitz2190; 05-23-2012, 01:42 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
      never argue with an idiot, they'll drag you down to there level and beat you with experience.

Originally posted by GSXFJim
      Just remember.. Stupid hurts...
      confused katana build

Comment

It's clicking.

Yeah I dont really know how to work on a bike and wiring is definitely not my thing.
        I jsut dont want a shop to charge hekka for something little like this, I know it cant be nothing crazy that a shop would have to do it. I appreciate all the help tho.

when i get paid if its not running right I might end up taking it to a shop but thats my last resort haha.
        Last edited by 88Streetfighter; 05-23-2012, 01:45 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

on the backside of the same relay there should be 3 yellow wires trace the one with the blue strip should go to the kill switch
          never argue with an idiot, they'll drag you down to there level and beat you with experience.

Originally posted by GSXFJim
          Just remember.. Stupid hurts...
          confused katana build

Comment

Working...
          X