X

Gas Mileage?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mrclean81 View Post
    Totally agree. My Tahoe gets less than 15 MPG and the wife's minivan gets a little over 20. I'll take 40 MPG all day long. $5.00+ though..man that's rough. I complain about the prices here I get gas in Missouri and its $3.35 right now.
    You don't know how good you have it. Right now, gas is 1,56€ per litre here! That's about $7.55/gallon. And that's in the low cost gas pumps.

Comment

Originally posted by mELIANTE View Post
      You don't know how good you have it. Right now, gas is 1,56€ per litre here! That's about $7.55/gallon. And that's in the low cost gas pumps.
      I payed €1.631/L ($9.19/gal) yesterday after prices have been dropping the last two weeks. Before it was €1.804/L ($10.16/gal).
      My car runs on natural gas at a price of €0.60/L ($3.38/gal). Riding a bike around here can make you go bankrupt in no time.
      Open your mind, freedom's a state.

sigpic

When in doubt, lean more.

Comment

Originally posted by ErrEs View Post
        I payed €1.631/L ($9.19/gal) yesterday after prices have been dropping the last two weeks. Before it was €1.804/L ($10.16/gal).
        My car runs on natural gas at a price of €0.60/L ($3.38/gal). Riding a bike around here can make you go bankrupt in no time.
        Yeah, 1,60€+ is the normal price here, but I only use the low cost (cheapest) brands. The big brands selling in highway can go over 1.70€ and that's after 3 weeks of price cuts
        My father's car runs on LPG and that's already at 0.80€ here
        I would say running anything besides your shoes can get you bankrupt

Comment

Originally posted by mELIANTE View Post
          I would say running anything besides your shoes can get you bankrupt
          Hahaha. Exactly.
          Open your mind, freedom's a state.

sigpic

When in doubt, lean more.

Comment

Working...
          X