No announcement yet.
X

Newest addition to my gear collection

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm diggin the boots..are you color coordinating with your other gear or bike? I want the Blue and yellow pair, but $450.00 is way out there. I did get a pair on line, and they are great. Sidi with the vertebre system. like new 68.00 plus shipping. Just have to stay on ebay till what you want comes up. I have become a pro at last minuet biddig wars. I think i need help though, because I find myself bidding on thing i don't need now. maybe ebay annonomous. someone help me. please
    http://www.geocities.com/kissarmymc/
    bikerfriend.org You get cool stickers for your cage

Comment

Vertigo Corsas are BEAUTIFUL boots...in BLACK....not sure I care for the DISCO version!

Comment

yes, I have a blue bike and my gear is also blue. Yeah they may look like space boots but guess what nearly everything on it is bolt on and replaceable, the heels have shock absorbers not brake lights. IMO if you want a race quality boot with tons of protection these are the boot to get. I also love the fact that you can adjust the size of the calf and also the strap over the bridge of the foot to prevent your foot from sliding forward in the event of a crash.

I bought mine from Scuderia West in San Francisco and while I had to pay full retail (375) the service I got was more than worth it. While I was trying on what they had in stock I wasn't sure if I was a 46 or a 47 so they special ordered me both in blue so that whichever fit best I could take home and they would send back the pair that didn't fit.

(shameless plug) I personally don't shop at any other brick and mortar shops in the Bay Area unless it's something not worth making the trip to the city for because of their outstanding service. For anyone else in the Bay Area I suggest you go check them out you won't be dissappointed at ALL. Oh also be sure to talk to Amy or Crystal for your gear needs they know their stuff.
        Originally posted by AbeezieSoNeezie

fact: a yammie is a girls bike
        fact: more that one girl rides yammies therefore yammies = a bunch of girls
        fact: girls lie

therefore, the following equation is true.
        girls = yammah
        yammah = a bunch of liars

Comment

Working...
        X