No announcement yet.
X

P#$%ed off.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i only paid 700 buks for mine and runs great and quick.so i happy with i wanna upsize one day when i have extra cash.

Comment

I would of just kicked his bike over and said to kiss it. Ok maybe that would be a little extreme but i have anger issues so i would at least hit em. I know its wrong but as i said i have anger issues to incompetence.
      www.scrmotorcycles.com www.katanaOutlet.com
      Katana Frame Sliders
      The only fully tested and proven Katana sliders Rear sliders, 520 conversion, gas caps and more.
      98+ Slider are "CyberPoet Endorsed" R.I.P.
      I couldn't have done this without you.

Comment

Originally posted by BRAUNSTEIN82
        I would of just kicked his bike over and said to kiss it. Ok maybe that would be a little extreme but i have anger issues so i would at least hit em. I know its wrong but as i said i have anger issues to incompetence.
        man! i like your attitude!
        << RIDE IT LIKE YOU STOLE IT !! >>
        KRAZYKAT'S KATANA PICTURES

Comment

I can't even bring myself to say it again.but I will..there are Di$kheads everywhere! Lots of them ride bikes that have a payment book fatter than the rear tire...and they still live at home with mommy...

Comment

My brother always gives me sh$t about that. He has ss bikes. I don't let it bother me, cause I know I'll pass him when he has to stop and take a break.

Comment

He probably pays more per year in insurance then you did for your bike.

Comment

Ride what you like, man.

Ride what you like, man.

In my experience, even if you had the same bike as him, dudes like that will say something about yours is still inferior ... tire, graphics, windscreen pipe etc.

I simply respond to guys like that with "I like it. It does what I want."
                Different bikes have different features. A true rider appreciates all mechanically sound motorcycles and criticizes no one.

On another note:
                Here in AZ, all the posers claim to be saving up for a Ducati. LOL !!!!
                Race On The Track ... Never On The Street

Comment

When I ride, it is with different bikes. I ride with a Ducati 999, a Suzuki Intruder, a CBR 600. Everyone has fun. Sure we make fun of each other at certain points, some bikes can do more than others. But it all depends on who is riding it.

My friend on the Ducati, is a very experienced rider, can ride that bike to the extreme. But he is the one who is hurting after a day of riding. Unless you are on a track, comfort is the way to go. I put 5,500 miles on my kat in 6 months. He put 1,500 on it in the same time period because he didn't like taking it far, for comfort reasons.
                  RichC4
                  2000 Katana 600
                  Quote from my buddy who bought a 2005 Ducati after riding my Kat "I don't get it, why is your bike more fun"

Comment

Working...
                  X