• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nevermind.

Cheers,
    =-= The CyberPoet
    Remember The CyberPoet

Comment

I have a serious question,,I mean it now! Ive always wondered this when seeing them,,,if your wearing a teeshirt while riding,do the tassels people put on the bar ends come up and give you welts and such on your forearms...i dont quite understand the whole tassel thing but as sad as it is Iv'e been asking myself this question for years...

Comment

Sometimes they can . I used to have them on my old bike . Stings a little , but not too bad .
        I am a fluffy lil cuddly lovable bunny , dammit !

Katrider's rally 2011 - md86

Comment

I guess its the same as having fringes on your leather jacket...go figure

Comment

Originally posted by md86
            Sometimes they can . I used to have them on my old bike . Stings a little , but not too bad .
            I had those on my 10 speed when I was a kid too..those things can hurt !!!

Comment

Honda Shadow 500 . Had them leather tassles on it when I bought it . I still have them if you want , actually ....
              I am a fluffy lil cuddly lovable bunny , dammit !

Katrider's rally 2011 - md86

Comment

Re: Posterboy Goes "Hog" Wild. (56k Beware)

Jimmah, that sounds like a hell of a ride! How much was the First Gear suit? I really want to get an Aerostitch suit but no Aerostitch cash. How does it compare? Any armor in it?

PS: Has your friend that I talked to on the phone made his trip yet?
                sigpic

Comment

Re: Posterboy Goes "Hog" Wild. (56k Beware)

Originally posted by tdrcomm
                  Jimmah, that sounds like a hell of a ride! How much was the First Gear suit? I really want to get an Aerostitch suit but no Aerostitch cash. How does it compare? Any armor in it?

PS: Has your friend that I talked to on the phone made his trip yet?
                  The suit runs about $159.99 from Tucker Rocky. YOu can get it at any dealer that uses them. It is very warm, 100% waterproof. No armor in it but you could one of the armor shirts and wear under it. As for that guy I am not sure if he has done his trip yet. He could have been one of the many secret shoppers we get in the store. So all I did was make him a customer of Cycle Gear for life. I went out of my way to make sure he had the information he needed.
                  www.mopowersports.com

Comment

Originally posted by WildKat
                    Originally posted by md86
                    I had those on my 10 speed when I was a kid too..those things can hurt !!!
                    Comeon dude you didnt have them on your leather jacket when KISS took there makeup in the 80's...I know it was a sad time wasnt it?

Comment

Working...
                    X