Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
X

Another biker goes down from an idiot in a cage...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Another biker goes down from an idiot in a cage...

It's always sad to see a downed rider, even if its a cop. This motorcycle cop hangs out a mile from my house stopping speeders. I saw him yesterday morning while driving by and then later that day as he was riding thru an intersection and an idiot in a cage turned in front of him. He slide and hit the curb, fatality.
    Here's another reminder to ride safe.

Bob

This link is only good for today because its the local paper. then you need to view past issues(3-24-06)

Pre 98's Rock!

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?...&id=1593731870

http://www.myspace.com/bobbyma

cripes... he was going through with a green light... AND had his lights and siren going. If someone can hit him doing that what chance do WE have???

My current ride of choice

Comment

at least the driver of the car will probably go to jail and get shafted in the pooper on a daily basis.
      I'm completely in favor of the separation of Church and State. My idea is that these two institutions screw us up enough on their own, so both of them together is certain death. - George Carlin

Join the Zietgeist Movement
      http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...3847743189197#

Comment

R.I.P officer Pierre Bain. and god speed

Comment

Was he wearing a helmet? The report said he was tossed off the bike and struck his head on a curb, resulting in his DOA... I'm saddened by his death, but it makes me wonder what the standard uniform is for the Lancaster Sheriff's MC officers...

Hmmm...
          =-= The CyberPoet
          Remember The CyberPoet

Comment

No matter what we all sometimes gripe about when it comes to cops, tickets, and whatever else.. it's never a good thing to see any rider fallen, especially someone dedicating their lives to protecting us.

RIP fellow rider and protector.

Comment

Wow! I know that intersection (my ex mom-in-law) lives in Palmdale. Really sorry to hear that. Thoughts out to his family.

+1 to what Kanati said.
              sigpic

Comment

May he RIP.

We had two bike cops hit last year up here. Some people just should not be on the road.
                Kyle

Comment

No matter how much we complain about cops you never want to see any of them die...especially bike cops because you know when they are out of uniform they are probably riding next to you....
                  Good judgement comes from experience, and often experience comes from Bad Judgement :smt084
                  Help Support Katriders.com via Motorcyclegear.com
                  Welcome to KatRiders.com! Click here to Register

nah nah nah nah nah nah JAX! (special thnx to sexwax)

Comment

That sucks..Many thoughts to his family..Did anyone report the incident to the AMA for the And Justice for All campaign?Maybe lawmakers will listen now that one of their highly underpayed ended his life that way.

Comment

Originally posted by skasner
                      at least the driver of the car will probably go to jail and get shafted in the pooper on a daily basis.
                      um.....in jail, he'll be a hero. maybe the guards will "shaft" him

Comment

Someone needs to shaft the a-hole. thats for sure. I volunteer!

R.I.P. fellow rider, and protector of law.
                        Kan-O-Gixxer!
                        -89 Gixxer 1100 Engine
                        -Stage 3 Jet Kit / KNN Pod Filters
                        -Ohlins Susupension
                        -Various Other Mods

Comment

That's sad. You know, I've waved to harley's with no replys...well does the middle finger count? And I've waved to state policemen on their insanely sweet, decked out Indian patrol bikes, and they all wave back. It's just cool to get rocognition from a cop

Comment

We had two bike cops hit here in Metro Atlanta last week. They were sitting at an intersection next to a school bus, making sure that no one passed the busses while their reds were on (apparently people on that stretch of road were too impatient to stop and let kids get off the bus safely). An elderly person (can't remember if it was a guy or a lady) didn't see the bus stopped and swerved into the right turn lane to avoid it, right into the two cops. I think both lived but they were listed critical for a while. Another bike cop saw the whole thing and just dropped his bike in the middle of the road (well, in front fo the turn lane where the other two officers were) to go help. It was so sad to see, two officers trying to protect kids getting hurt because someone wasn't paying attention at all.
                            Counting the pennies everyday until there's enough of em to buy my *new* Katana.

Comment

Working...
                            X