X

Forks

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Forks

Okay so I know I need a manual for this which I do have but I left in Duluth...But I need help with my forks. They are starting to leak oil. I got the new seals and dropped them out of my bike but how do I get them apart and what do I do to replace these seals? I know I need to get them in there square so that they do seal up the forks right. How about fork oil, how much do I need w/ what weight? I really wish I had my manual but I know someone on here has probably done this. Anyone have any good tips or should this be left w/ a professional?

what hapened to that guy who only wanted $15 to dod them?
    PM me for Ultrasonic Carb Cleaning, pilot screw o-rings and washers and mercury refills

Harley Davidson
    The most efficient way to turn gasoline into noise without the biproduct of horsepower

Comment

That was a shop and I guess the only thing that was for was to put the new seals in...I'll bring them by tomorrow and ask again. but if it's the whole thing what can I expect to pay?

Comment

i useually dont oil my forks, i just wash them and stick them back in the drawr, so i donno how much to chare, ill get a pic they are right next to my spoons

Comment

PM me for Ultrasonic Carb Cleaning, pilot screw o-rings and washers and mercury refills

Harley Davidson
          The most efficient way to turn gasoline into noise without the biproduct of horsepower

Comment

You don't need the shop manual, but it helps. Follow the instructions in this thread:

- Samuel

My 1988 Katana 600

Comment

Working...
            X