Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
X

Lets Play...... NAME THAT SWINGARM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lets Play...... NAME THAT SWINGARM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well, a little while back I bought a swingarm from a member on here. guy2600 thought it was a rf900 arm...... but now I'm starting to think that its not...... I checked the sizes with the one that Waltari has posted in the past and it seems to be different slightly in size. Also looking @ the microfiches for the RF900 arm I'm seeing little things that are not matching up (hole for mounting the Chain Cushion, this arm has holes for a hugger). After thinking awhile, I think it looks alot like the arm on my buddy's '92 GSXR 750 arm. Looked up on ronayers and looks alot alike. I know that Special K has worked with some old Gixxers and figured that some of you other people might know as well. So here is some pics.........

Store your photos and videos online with secure storage from Photobucket. Available on iOS, Android and desktop. Securely backup your memories and sign up today!

See if you can figure out what it is......
    '07 SV1000S
    Power Commander III USB
    M4/Yosh Ti Full Race Exhaust
    Driven 520 chain kit
    Spiegler SS Brake & Clutch lines

Guess no one wants to play.......
    '07 SV1000S
    Power Commander III USB
    Driven 520 chain kit

Comment

Patience, young Padwan.

I thought Waltari had noted significant differences, such as you've described between model years.

I think?
      "Speed Junkie Since 1975"

Comment

I got one similar to that one (not exactly) and is a GSXR 1100.

Comment

HUH?

Comment

Gixxer swing arm. Have one hanging on my wall. The one I have came off a 92 gsxr 750. I'm not sure if it was the original for that year, but I took the one I have myself off the 92 model.

Hope this helps.
            One project done, now on to the next few!!
            Explanation to girlfriend," I could be blowing time and money on strippers and booze!!!"

"Ahhh! The bliss of retirement and being broke all at the same time!!"

Comment

yea... thats what I thought........ It look like a 91-92 750 Gixxer...... Hopefully here soon I can get it up next to my buddy's '92 Gixxer 750 and know for sure........ I don't wanna be ordering the wrong bearings for it.......
              '07 SV1000S
              Power Commander III USB
              Driven 520 chain kit

Comment

Working...
              X