X

Does this make me look fat? :)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does this make me look fat? :)

I got this jacket the other day, its a large. The lady at the bike shop said it looked fine, the elbow armour and everything is lined up and is comfortable. And everyone i see is asking me if its to small. But when i sit up on the bike or get off of it, it rides up, even if i tighten the waist straps. It feels great when riding though. And my fat *** is on diet so i will be dropping about 15 lbs soon. Keep it, take it back for an XL? what do you guys think im 6.2 225. Dont mind the mean mug, sun was blinding me.

looks a bit snug. but they are supposed to fit like that...If it were me i woulda went 1 size up....i always get my jackets 1 size up so on cold days i can put a hoodie on underneath.....and i have a bit of room to move around

I dont have "hobbies" I'm developing a robust Post-Apocalyptic skill set....

http://www.excessivehoppyness.blogspot.com

Comment

yeah its a little too tight. What are you going to do on the cool days and evenings?

Comment

Pinstripes are very slimming.

Comment

im 6'2 and only weigh 150 lol....and my icon jacket is an xl. it is a little big, but i like it when i can move around and be comfortable at all times.

Comment

It's not the jacket that makes you look fat. It's the fat that makes you look fat.

Sorry. I just wanted to be able to say that once.

Comment

i wear a medium. but that jacket looks tight, get an xl
              myspace
              2006 Suzuki Kat GSX750F

Comment

You need a bigger jacket - the t-shirt thinkg poking out doesn't do much either - tuck it in.

Just a girlie opinion! Cheers!

Comment

Originally posted by StblJmpr View Post
                  It's not the jacket that makes you look fat. It's the fat that makes you look fat.

Ouch!

I was gonna say that maybe it's that Gi-normus pic you posted that makes you look a little big. :mrgreen:

But, seriously, that doesn't look like it fits you well at all, especially in the shoulders and across the chest (sleeve length looks just about passable, though). I'm an incredibly average, off-the-shelf, guy. 5'10" and 183 lbs - the JR Sonic fits me just about perfectly in a large. At 6'2"/225 with a 30/31" inseem (guessing) and a long torso... tough to get a perfect fit.

You're probably an XL, IMO.
                  "Men will get no more out of life than they put into it."

Comment

I agree with everyone XL
                    sigpicAllan

If you love it, let it go. If it comes back to you, you've high-sided!

Comment

Go bigger. It looks too short
                      2007 Honda CBR600rr
                      2007 Kawasaki Ninja ZX-14

visit the Twisted Assassins
                      sigpic

Comment

I agree, try going up a size. Oh, and NO, the XL won't make you look fat either. :
                        This "Phat Chick" rides her own!!!
                        BTW, I think they may have been correct. It does appear that BLACK is indeed the FASTEST color. R.O.R...R.I.P.M

Welcome to KatRiders.com!Click here to register

Support the KR.com site by shopping here: http://www.motorcyclegear.com/?utm_m...iderscom"]Help

Comment

Shift jackets must run small. My shift leather jacket is a large and i think it's too small on me and im 5'11 215lbs. I say go with the xl. you'll be happier being more comfortable on your bike. Thats why i'm looking for a bigger jacket, for comfort.
                          "W"

Comment

OK Thanks guys, im going to take this one back and get the XL i knew i was too big for a L, but the lady was like ooh its fine...

Originally posted by StblJmpr View Post

LOL, yeah fat jokes dont bother me, its a nice change from skinny jokes. Just 5 years ago i was about 155lbs. i would much rather have a few lbs on me than look like a crack head
                            Last edited by Herekittykitty; 05-30-2008, 08:01 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

hey being a crackhead aint all that bad
                              so many roads so little time

Comment

Working...
                              X