X

Kickstand switch problem on a custom build

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kickstand switch problem on a custom build

Hey guys. I have built a drag quad with a 600 kat in it. The motor and harness I got from a guy that was going to put it in a dwarf car. So the harness was completely stripped of pretty much everything except what it needs to run. So when I put it in gear it dies. I'm assuming its because of the kickstand circuit. So I'm trying to figure out a :repostsolution to this. What do you guys think

What year?
    You need a manual
    95 GSX600F -- GO DUCKS -- 06 R6
    Avoiding danger is no safer in the long run than outright exposure. Life is either a daring adventure or nothing -Helen Keller
    ---
    I often post mobile; Keep that in mind when I write like a 5th grader

Comment

I'm not to sure on the year. I know its pre 98 though. And yeah I need to break down and get a manual. I have a pdf of the manual on my computer but I can't figure it out.

Comment

Simplified wiring diagram.

Comment

The service manual would probably be of more use than the owners manual.
          -Steve

sigpic
          Welcome to KatRiders.com! Click here to register
          Don't forget to check the Wiki! http://katriders.com/wiki

Comment

Nice thanks paul. That breaks it down pretty simple

Comment

Thanks again for that paul. Got it figured out and problem solved

Comment

Originally posted by steves View Post
                The service manual would probably be of more use than the owners manual.
                jaja. I guess you're right, Not sure how I lumped those 2 together...
                95 GSX600F -- GO DUCKS -- 06 R6
                Avoiding danger is no safer in the long run than outright exposure. Life is either a daring adventure or nothing -Helen Keller
                ---
                I often post mobile; Keep that in mind when I write like a 5th grader

Comment

Originally posted by niqbales View Post
                  jaja. I guess you're right, Not sure how I lumped those 2 together...
                  It happens, when I bought my manual for the RM the guy originally sent me the owners manual.

WTH am I gonna do with that?
                  90% of motorcycle forum members do not have a service manual for their bike.

Originally posted by Badfaerie
                  I love how the most ignorant people I have met are the ones that fling the word "ignorant" around like it's an insult, or poo. Maybe they think it means poo
                  Originally posted by soulless kaos
                  but personaly I dont see a point in a 1000 you can get the same power from a properly tuned 600 with less weight and better handeling.

Comment

Working...
                  X