No announcement yet.
X

House's Repsol Honda.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have. All over the place. The old guys in the oldwings and the whatnots have the placards they use for preferred parking
    -Steve

sigpic
    Welcome to KatRiders.com! Click here to register
    Don't forget to check the Wiki! http://katriders.com/wiki

Comment

Originally posted by steves View Post
      I have. All over the place. The old guys in the oldwings and the whatnots have the placards they use for preferred parking
      I just don't have the stones to do it. I get yelled at enough when I park my CAR in a handicapped spot...WITH a placard and a card in my wallet saying I'm disabled. I could just hear it now if I parked the Kat in one of those.
      sigpic

"* JayBell notes that this appears to be a UNscheduled hazing of Mike "Looseplugs McStabbyfoot" Fitzpatrick"

2004 Katana 600 - Bought 01/06/2017

1993 Katana 600 - Traded for a truck.
      2004 Katana 600 - Gone
      2002 GSX-R600. - Gone

Comment

Originally posted by Londob5 View Post
        That's a new(er) bike for the show. The original Repsol used in the earlier seasons was sold for charity. The original was a '05 CBR600RR in black that they modded with the aftermarket kit from china, plus painted the wheels orange to make it look like the 1000RR Repsol. That one sold for over $8k in a charity auction.

The one you see in the latest episode must have just been purchased or rented for the episode (House's bike has not been shown in 2 seasons).
        Maybe they'll sell this one for charity too.
        Well then.. that pretty much sums it up. Leave it to the guy with the House avatar and Repsol Honda in his signature to bring that one home.
        -2000 "750"

Comment

Originally posted by 96katana96 View Post
          i thought his leg was messed up.
          i have a bad left ankle from a cage crash in '84. have just enough movement to shift. i've thought about using my parking pass but have no way to secure it. maybe i'll try it.
          never sleep with anyone crazier than yourself sigpic2011,2012,2013,2014,2015,2016

Comment

Originally posted by KAT TOY View Post
            i have a bad left ankle from a cage crash in '84. have just enough movement to shift. i've thought about using my parking pass but have no way to secure it. maybe i'll try it.

You could always check to see if they make the plates for bikes like they do cars, I doubt it, but never hurts to ask.

Comment

Working...
            X