X

OH-555 Ride Video 05/15/10

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OH-555 Ride Video 05/15/10

Here is a long video clip of the ride Doug (giftedwon) and I took this past weekend. On my computer at work it looks like we are flying but that route isnt in the greatest shape so i would say we were going a lot slower than it looks.....Overall it was a great day for riding!

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zs9oxs-qde8"]YouTube- Ohio 555 Ride - Doug and Ebon[/ame]
    Godspeed
    CSBA #1167
    Renew your mind with God's Word and His Spirit today! Let others see you walking and living by faith! Let yesterday go! God Bless!

Looks like a fun ride Ebon! Wish I could have made it!
    Bill
    1989 Katana 600 Blue on Black
    sigpic

Comment

Hpefully next month ill be heading back to se ohio. Any Saturday u free out side the first and third on?
      Godspeed
      CSBA #1167
      Renew your mind with God's Word and His Spirit today! Let others see you walking and living by faith! Let yesterday go! God Bless!

Comment

I can't see Youtube at work, bummer.

I'm going to have to check my calendar AND this video when I get home. Other than the weekend of the Meet and Greet, I think my schedule is opeing up.

Just got to watch it from home. Looked like a good ride with no traffic except for the dorks on the bicycles in the middle of the road.
        Last edited by JIB; 05-20-2010, 06:01 PM.

Comment

makes my butt itch and want to go out for a spin too

Comment

Working...
          X