X

Dunlop Qualifier

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dunlop Qualifier

Stubbs cycles has one on hold for me and I want to know how much mileage should I get out of these... I drive highway for most of my commute and no track or burn outs at all.... I like these with the wet and dry info I have read I want to make sure I get good grip on wet payment too... But for 160 I want to make sure I can get at least 6-7k on these with just normal riding..

Scott

I am going to the 160/60/17

why did buy the tire? if you are concern about the life of the tire at that price there are others tires that are better for less money
    sigpicAllan

If you love it, let it go. If it comes back to you, you've high-sided!

Comment

Buy? I said it is on hold..... If you know about this tire please post.. Thank you

Comment

WOW!!! I got them on the front and rear.... Sportmax Qualifiers....these are awesome.... it was raining when I rolled out and they stick like glue and ride so smooth..... ask yourself how much sticking to the road is worth.... these are some nice tires and both installed for 350 is a great deal.... yall have a good one... I know I am

Comment

i have been running the qualifiers for awhile and have to say they do handle great in the water. this morning it was rainning kats and dogs i hopped right on the bike and putted along at 75-80mph in a down pour no problems. but as far as mialage these arent the greatest tires. alot of ppl here absolutly despise dunlop tires and swear by metzlers so if the metzlers are better than these tires i cant wait to get a set cause these tires have been great. my dunlops stick to every road surface i have found flawlessly. the only other tires i can compair them to are those gawd awfull tomahawks so my opinion dont count for much but still the qualifier never let me down.

Comment

Give the Metzler Z6's or Conti Road attacks a try next time and let us know how the Dunlops compare.
            R.I.P. Marc (CyberPoet)

Comment

I got sportmaxs in the frt. Baddly cupped on the 2002 600 and splitting from heat im going conti road attacks from dennis kirk

Comment

I,ve got just over 5K on my dunlop sportmax qualifiers and there in good condition. When its time for new tires, i,m goning with metzeler, I,ve heard alot of good things about them..
                I Quit KatRiders!

Comment

I also have qualifiers on my Kat, and have noticed that they wear a little fast. I have about 4,000 miles on my rear now and it will probably be done in another 4,000. I love the way these tires stick, but I think once my front wears out ill be switching to the Conti's to see how they work out.

Comment

These came on the Honda when I bought them.
                    They seem to be sticky enough, I didn't like the shape. Seemed I had to push harder(?)
                    I replaced them with BT016's. I definately like the shape better and they seem to warm up fast, and hold well. Tires are such a personal thing, gotta go with what puts a smile on your face...

Hey kinda like women!

Comment

Sorry for the late reply but i use them also and i absolutely love them, but 8k miles on a bike tire seems more than reasonable as long as you are not abusing them they should get you by fine

Comment

Working...
                      X