X

time to build my own exhaust

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• time to build my own exhaust

Hello all how is everyone?? Since the Big Kat is getting a full makeover, I figured I would swap out my exhaust for something different. Since my header and my slip on are in good condition, I am going to cut off the Vance and Hines muffler and replace since the muffler is road rashed to a point where I can't make it better. I bought an old school two brothers muffler on ebay, should look pretty good once its all done. With some welding, the muffler should fit without a problem. Heres a pic of the muffler. You can check out my garage to see the can thats on the bike now
    craig
    Attached Files
    1996 katana 750 (sold to my friend)
    1990 katana 1100

Man that IS old school. Looking forward to the finished product.
    90% of motorcycle forum members do not have a service manual for their bike.

Originally posted by Badfaerie
    I love how the most ignorant people I have met are the ones that fling the word "ignorant" around like it's an insult, or poo. Maybe they think it means poo
    Originally posted by soulless kaos
    but personaly I dont see a point in a 1000 you can get the same power from a properly tuned 600 with less weight and better handeling.

Comment

Originally posted by scottynoface View Post
      Everybody loves old school.......

Any and all statements by Loudnlow7484 are merely his own opinions, and not necessarily the opinion of Katriders.com. Anything suggested by him is to be followed at your own risk, and may result in serious injury or death. Responses from this member have previously been attributed to all of the following: depression, insomnia, nausea, suicidal tendencies, and panic. Please consult a mental health professional before reading any post by Loudnlow7484.

Comment

Pretty cool. That's what I did with my V&H exhaust, using a refurbished Yoshimura can
        If you need any Mandrel bent pipes or couplers try this place, Very fast and will bend to what ever you need. www.mandrel-bends.com/catalog/
        let us know how it turns out.
        Richard
        Attached Files
        96 Suzuki GSX750F
        89 Suzuki GSX600F Project
        05 Yamaha WR450F
        05 Yamaha YZ450F

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by scottynoface View Post
          If I didnt like old school, I wouldnt be riding this beast of an 1100. I dont know what it is about old bikes, but I think they look soo much better then the new ones...
          craig
          1990 katana 1100

Comment

Originally posted by bbsf2 View Post
            If I didnt like old school, I wouldnt be riding this beast of an 1100. I dont know what it is about old bikes, but I think they look soo much better then the new ones...
            craig
            They have more character
            The people who think they know everything always mess it up for those of us who do .....

BIGKAT1100

Comment

Originally posted by BIGKAT1100 View Post
              They have more character
              I think more charcter is an understatment! lol Theres just something about the body lines.....
              craig
              1990 katana 1100

Comment

Working...
              X