X

Frame Sliders 2006 Katana

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SweetLou
    I just use empty bear cans glued to my fairings. I tried full ones, but it was just to tempting to take a drink....
    hey lou what type of glue do i use???and what beer?

Comment

Originally posted by rwcreigh
      Originally posted by SweetLou
      I just use empty bear cans glued to my fairings. I tried full ones, but it was just to tempting to take a drink....
      hey lou what type of glue do i use???and what beer?
      If it is american beer it does not really matter, youmight as well use water bottles

RIP - CyberPoet 20/09/2009

Comment

There's a big conference of beer producers. At the end of the day, all of the presidents of all beer companies decide to have a drink in a bar. The president of 'Budweiser' orders a Bud, the president of 'Miller' orders a Miller Lite, Adolph Coors orders a Coors, and the list goes on. Then the waitress asks Arthur Guinness what he wants to drink, and much to everybody's amazement, Mr. Guinness orders a Coke! "Why don't you order a Guinness?" his colleagues ask. "Naah. If you guys won't drink beer, than neither will I."

Comment

thats funny.LOL

Comment

As mentioned BRAUNSTEIN82 sells the brackets for sliders, Simon from topendz in Toronto sells a slider kit for katana's but it 2 or 3 times what BRAUNSTEIN82 is asking if I remember right.

Here's the RG ones Simon carries
            Kyle

Comment

Originally posted by TemtnF8
              There's a big conference of beer producers. At the end of the day, all of the presidents of all beer companies decide to have a drink in a bar. The president of 'Budweiser' orders a Bud, the president of 'Miller' orders a Miller Lite, Adolph Coors orders a Coors, and the list goes on. Then the waitress asks Arthur Guinness what he wants to drink, and much to everybody's amazement, Mr. Guinness orders a Coke! "Why don't you order a Guinness?" his colleagues ask. "Naah. If you guys won't drink beer, than neither will I."

Great Joke!

Brings to mind another:

Two Irish lads, Shamus and Ian get jobs in a freighter plying it's way between the USA and Europe, back and forth across the north Atlantic. After the 12th run, they hit an expected patch of particularly bad weather one night and the ship starts to take on water. When the ship also gets slammed by an ice burg, the captain calls it quits and orders everyone to the lifeboats. Shamus and Ian jump into a lifeboat and lower it down into the pitching waves in the dark of night...
              As morning comes, the sky lightens up, the seas settle and the two of them find themselves in the midst of nothingness except the desert that is the sea. Ian tells Shamus to get out the footlocker and they'll take inventory of what they have. Shamus hauls out the footlocker, and opens it. Inside are some dusty blankets, about 20 gallons of water, some dried rations, five flares, some other supplies and an old oil lantern. As Ian brushes the dust off the lantern, a genie emerges.
              "I am a lifeboat lamp Djin. I am good for one wish and only one wish..."
              Before he could go on, Shamus yells out with a big smile on his face "I wish the whole ocean were Guiness!"
              Poof, the ocean was guiness and the genie was gone.
              Ian reaches over and slaps Shamus in the head as hard as he can.
              Shamus, rubbing his lump asked "what was that for?"
              "You arse. Now we'll have to piss in the boat!"

Cheers,
              =-= The CyberPoet
              Remember The CyberPoet

Comment

runawaycustoms.org joe will custom make you a nice compact crash cage for 100% protection

Comment

Working...
                X