X

MOTOGP

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MOTOGP

As i speek the 1st motogp race is on the why 1st bean ROSSI crashed out......cant beleave it
    http://www.putfile.com/omegajireh AKA ONYOUR6 ......If you think education is expensive, wait till you see the price of ignorance!

He is human people come on...
    1995 GSX-R 750W (Barney Bike - Street)
    2004 GSX-R 600 (Race Bike) - Powered by MoPowerSports.com
    Certified Addicted Racing/Trackday Monkey & Gixxer Fixxer // WERA West #224

Comment

He got taken out by Toni Elias - I thought he did pretty well to finish the race under the circumstances.

And it could have been much worse for him - check out the pic here:

Nice to see Capirossi do well. And if Nicky Hayden wasn't worried about his new team-mate before, he will be now!
      "If they think you're crude, go technical. If they think you're technical, go crude."

Comment

Rossi reminds me of Jordon in his prime .... he just gets in riders heads ... they are scared shitless and he toys with them ... the only option they have to to hope he has problems early. He is the man ... Qatar should be fun
        Not as lean, not as mean but still a Marine!

Comment

Originally posted by Jarhead767
          Rossi reminds me of Jordon in his prime .... he just gets in riders heads ... they are scared shitless and he toys with them ... the only option they have to to hope he has problems early. He is the man ... Qatar should be fun
          Yeah!!! Can't wait.

Comment

*gloat*

Phillip Island's just over an hour down the road from my place.

*end of gloat*

"If they think you're crude, go technical. If they think you're technical, go crude."

Comment

Crash or no crash.. Rossi is a beast

Comment

I don't follow MotoGP all that closely. Otherwise I'd be posting at the SpeedChannel site. But Rossi's crash might go to show the dangers present when a normally front row rider has to start in mid pack. The rider is way out of practice for doing such things.

Rossi started in 9t place on row three. Was it oil on the track that caused this poor showing?

A similar problem may be evident in Formula One, where a now quite common engine replacement will put a driver back 10 places in qualifying. So top drivers are commonly finding themselves starting in the middle of the field, and are more likely to be involved in a first corner crash. A lesson for them all: get thru that first lap.

Comment

I can't believe he fell either especially the opener..I don't think he'll do it again but I don't think he was toying with anyone either. we'll see in two weeks.

Comment

Working...
                  X