X

Red Chrome windscreen pics?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Red Chrome windscreen pics?

Anyone out there have a red chrome screen with pics? Anyone else have chrome windscreens with pics, please post.

+1 on that...I'd like to see those too. I've been thinking of putting the red chrome windshield on mine to match my gear.
    1999 Black Katana GSX-600F

Comment

From SpecialK
      Bike is sold

Comment

ok, SPECIAL K, what do you think of it. happy with the quality and fit?

Comment

SpecialK may not be on as much. Busy with a new job I believe. You may want to PM him. I do know that Beekman and my chrome fits perfect.
          Bike is sold

Comment

ooooo, that is just sick!!! I love it !!! Chrome or red mirrored shield would look sweet. Hell you could get away w/ gold if u wanted too as well.

Comment

I think the red chrome looks outstanding......anyone know if there is a way to cut it from a picture and paste to another so I can get an idea of how it would look on my bike before I buy one and don't like the way it looks on my ride? :P 8)
              RayJRed !!!

Comment

PHOTOSHOP

"It is no the speed that kills you. It is the sudden stop." - John Prutzman R.I.P. John.

Comment

love the chrome one for my black kat!

hope i can buy one this year!
                  West of Germany
                  greetz Carsten

Comment

I have the black chrome, I like the look but on the pre98 it is much shorter than the stock one. I would say 2" shorter, for most this may not be a issue but being 6'3" tall the taller windshield is nice for commuting.
                    TDA Racing/Motorsports
                    1982 Honda CB750 Nighthawk, 1978 Suzuki GS750 1986 Honda CBR600 Hurricane; 1978 Suzuki GS1100E; 1982 Honda CB750F supersport, 1993 Suzuki Katana GSX750FP. 1981 Suzuki GS1100E (heavily Modified) http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=94258
                    Who knows what is next?
                    Builder of the KOTM Mreedohio september winning chrome project. I consider this one to be one of my bikes also!
                    Please look at this build! http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=91192

Comment

ive got a black chrome windscreen on my bike from sportech.com, i absolutley love the look of it, only downfall is that they arent see through, but who looks through the windscreen anyway

Comment

+1 on the black sporteck. gives the bike a hole new look.

Comment

@pariskat: but this one looks like the chrome one, not as a black chrome one!
                          West of Germany
                          greetz Carsten

Comment

Its just the way sun refelcting off the sheild. This pic might help.

Comment

oh now i see better. thatīs the wrong one i have too, cause i ordered the chrome one!
                              next time i will order the right!
                              West of Germany
                              greetz Carsten

Comment

Working...
                              X